Anduin should be gay

Only way to fix this…I hate to do this…But

UNLEASH THE KITTENS OF THE APOCALYPSE! And we’ll ride fourth and eat all the cookies!

Than Erevien can sad because Stormwind has all the best Muppets :rofl:

3 Likes

Then why did your list of ‘ideal Horde leader replacements’ include mostly characters that died and failed while getting a lot of their own people killed in the process?

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder. This GD thread that will not die is getting muted, stat.

Sweet! I was always partial to Sam Eagle and Bobo the Bear.

1 Like

I mean, I am not against the idea but…

… Is he? How?

Necro from 2020.

Jaina x Anduin
Strong political marriage, get Taela out

That’s an inappropriate age difference, Piggy!!!

This is a good political match. Anduin is almost of age and has no heirs. He is old enough to run around the battlefield stabbing tanks as the last Wrynn. He should be doing his duty to keep the line of kings alive.

down with monarchy

1 Like

Jaina x Anduin? Bleh. If things had worked out between Jaina and Arthas they’d have a kid his age by now.

I’ll be kind of surprised if Anduin x Taela doesn’t become a thing.

I ship Anduin with Taelia. They are so cute.

Will someone call the forum moderators to toss this troll thread already?

Presumably by not being as masculine as Hero Chin Dad.

Forum moderators don’t engage with the Story Forums quite like that. They’ll ignore a lot of toxicity, so long as you don’t talk about a body part present on men and women that Zovaal prominently displayed on his chest. Using that word will get a moderator in here in a hot second, banning the one to use such a forbidden word, locking the thread, banning anyone they see fit, and disappearing back into the night.

What this moderator’s personal issue with the --pple might be is unknown, but they take it very seriously.

If you do not hear from me for a while, you know why.

2 Likes

Talk about getting nipped in the bud and pulled aside for a timeout!

3 Likes

So… not subscribing to traditionally masculine traits means gay and vice versa.

Interesting

3 Likes

Make him bisexual

Purple, Pink, and Blue baby

I know this is an old thread but I am going say this anyway.

I don’t -generally- care about character sexuality. Especially in Warcraft, when romance is never really a thing. The most you can expect is a page of development in a novel, or a Dev saying something on twitter about it. Maybe a line of obscure dialogue that you can only see if you just happen to talk to this particular character at this particular time.

So… Romance is not really developed in WoW story, so sexuality is kind of a moot point.

But I do have some opinions. Like my headcanon that Maiev and Naisha were a couple, which makes Maiev gay or bi.

I think when it comes to Anduin. Him being gay or bi is fine but I think it almost serves the character more if he was straight. Just because part of his design is holding traits that are not traditionally masculine, as to showcase a different kind of masculinity. His design is, in part, designed to subvert expectations.

And I just happen to think that the not traditionally masculine “Hot blond twink” prone to emotional outbursts is a bit on the nose, and the kind of LGBTQ representation we would expect from the early 2000s, the Queer-Eye era of gay representation.

I think he is more serviceable as a straight character. Who directly attacks toxic masculinity by serving as a role model to young, straight boys and men, showing them another way to be masculine that isn’t chest beating and emotional suppression.

But if it decided that he is gay or bi, that is fine I guess.

4 Likes

That was pretty much Christie Golden’s answer on the subject.