Anduin Lore Problem

Anduin’s lore and story is written bad on purpose they need to fire the leaders of this game and the writers and replace them.

The Void isn’t singular in purpose and intent like the Light though. “Infinite futures vs one future” and all that.

Doubt of self making one unable to use something as intense and “focused” as the Light makes sense

They already did

1 Like

But thing is he is the king, he’s not just any old body.

She had her husband

He was tortured and had another soul shoved inside his head. That’s not something you just “get over” after a cup of tea and a nap.

Survivor’s guilt is a real thing where people are torn up over things they didn’t have any real chance of changing.

5 Likes

It didn’t work they need to try again…

A king that got put on the throne way too early because his dad died. He was still ridiculously young

Dude if that is how you wanna have stories written then accept your garbage.

Military guys that I’ve talked to say that PDSD is real. You may not think so but they do. Out of respect for may heroes who fought for their country I tend avoid PDSD denial.

Nobody is talking about real life, we’re talking about entertainment.

A lot of people don’t want to be depressed by something that’s supposed to be entertainment. There’s a reason that super serious depressing movies that win Oscars will maybe break even but crappy movies like Transformers make billions of dollars. It’s because nobody wants to be depressed in a movie theater then go home and be depressed there too.

It’s not “toxic” or off the wall to ask Blizzard to stop writing these emo characters :roll_eyes:

Okay cool, but Blizzard had a good idea when they decided to have him and Sylvanas empathize with one another and bond a bit considering they’re the only two people in the world who understand one another in regards to their similar experiences.
Nah bro all he needed was for some mary sue to tell him to just not be sad and then he started to get better.

What the **** are you talking about here

We are talking about WOW LORE and things that do not work currently, not war vets or victims of violent crime

Anduin’s current character is ****ing garbage; see there the replies that aren’t the same 2 people (the priest and lock above)

1 Like

Who is talking about depression? PDSD is a well known issue. People are always talking about “bad writing”, well to me flat characters who are strictly “white hat” or “black hat” is bad writing. I like to see characters with depth, characters that have to deal with internal problems as well as external problems.

This is why Steven King is so popular. His good guys always have flaws and his bad guys always have a weird sort of charm.

Also it’s PTSD, please at least get the name right.

No you know what, forget I even said that because it doesn’t matter; you’re completely derailing this thread with your idiotic replies comparing IRL stuff to Anduin’s lore

1 Like

*** SMACK *** the spelling police wack me with a ruler.

As far as I know, Stephen King doesn’t write books about PTSD. Or he might but it’ll also include a chair passed by an ancient demon that terrorizes the character with PTSD.

The only thing boring about him is at this point, and after releasing God knows how many books, is his writing is a bit repetitive.

I don’t know about you, but I imagine I’d be pretty messed up too after I had to be a backseat in my own body as I was forced to attempt to kill one of the main figureheads of the afterlife, torture and potentially permanently destroy the souls of countless innocents, and nearly kill all of my best friends before I’m able to break out of it, all the while feeling some sense of a rush out of it even though I know I should be appalled by it all

But hey maybe that’s just me

2 Likes

Except he didn’t kill her, you can’t feel guilty for something you didn’t do

No evidence he did this. Jailer compelled him to kill and steal sigils.

This was the case prior to Shadowlands because everyone that died before then was permanently dead.

You mean normal dead. The way dying is supposed to work :rofl:

Gawd I hated the SL.

1 Like