Anduin is LGBT confirmed in Shadows Rising?

The reason Anduin wasn’t attracted to her was that he couldn’t let himself be. Once he remembers he’s not at Goldshire as the Kind of Stormwind but pretending to be some commoner he remembers he’s allowed to find her attractive, smiles at her, and even blushes.

Being gay isn’t a political issue, the LGBT brand that attempts to insert it self into all aspects of everyone’s life, is a political issue.

3 Likes

Nope. He has openly ogled several women in multiple books. Including this one.

There are several homosexual relationships in this book. But Andy isn’t one of them.

I think they are more likely generally misguided rather than a troll, given the common incorrect rhetoric a lot of people have.

1 Like

It just means that Anduin cannot get aroused unless a burly orc is dropping heavy things on him.

To drag a troll thread out this far in such a short amount of time, with so many posts…color me impressed.

So Anduin’s into crushing. Nice.

Garrosh’s House of Gongs & Snu-Snu

If he was bi, wouldn’t he still be attracted to the attractive lady?

1 Like

What the heck are you guys on about a brothel? Anduin donned a cheap disguise and went pub crawling at the Lion’s Pride Inn, in Goldshire, as a coping mechanism because he is a wreck mentally due to everything happening. His internal dialogue goes in the direction of “The waitress is cute, but I’m a king and I can’t flirt with anyone I find attract-oh wait I’m in disguise. Guess I can ask her name, at least” There is no brothel involved (this is not moonguard folks), no explicit sexual preference (he might be either straight or bi or ace). Just a sad teen being sad and drinking alone while strangers who probably will die for him in the future sing and dance around, blissfully ignorant.

4 Likes

Same thing.

4 Likes

That answer your own question.

2 Likes

You need to visit an RP server, my friend.

2 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard acknowledges moon guard antics as canon.

3 Likes

The passage you refer to does not imply that Anduin is LGBT. If you read the full context of the passage it makes it pretty clear that it is implying that normally as king he is not in a position to be able to appreciate the lovely form of a woman. In fact quickly after the part you reference he relaxes, realizing he doesn’t need to act like the king at that moment and flirts with the girl.

Now of course this doesn’t preclude him from being bi or something but there is nothing that can be inferred other than he finds the woman he is thinking about attractive.

He was saying that JEREK was allowed to admire a random barmaid - as in the persona he created for himself to get away from the burdens of the throne for a moment. Anduin, as the King of Stormwind and the Alliance, was not.

Read the nuance.

Gender neutrality is not a sexuality.

The word you’re looking for is asexual.

Which was ALSO not confirmed.

Flynn and Shaw are gay. THAT was the confirmed bit. And hallelujah for that.

1 Like

Believe it or not being attracted to women doesn’t mean attracted to all women.

1 Like

Most of this forum seems already to be shipping him with Baine.

1 Like

The Warcraft definition of gay is not being as crazy for blood as his father was.

1 Like

Nah, hes just somewhere he feels he shouldn’t be and feels weird about it but he needs to get away. He is wise and seeks council when needed but doesn’t seem to be too confident about anything and is just nervous about being there in general. He is worried about anyone recognizing him as he was in disguise.

The name of said disguise was…similar to Arthas’s childhood friend from rise of the lich king (I still want him to be Arthas’s bastard son)

Shaw and Flynn however… :wink: