And Just Like That

The world outside of Northrend is a ghostland.

1 Like

Such is the way of the expansion

2 Likes

There is no war in Ba Sing Se

4 Likes

Hi!! Are retail ppl allowed here? I heard it’s very toxic on this side.

3 Likes

:musical_note: Leaves from the vine :musical_note:

2 Likes

what did you want people to do? Not play the new content?

4 Likes

It’s very toxic to all, not just retail avatars. That being said, just ignore anyone being toxic unless you’re making fun of them for the lurker audience.

Not completely. A level 25 mage passing through Elwynn helped me kill Hogger.

Oh? What’s that?

Just be careful you don’t have any opinion on anything, that’s blood in the water to the anti-retail crowd. Even if you agree with them

2 Likes

cracks paws

I’m ready baby.

Yes. I need all the Northrend ore and herbs

Yah I am trying to get the down with the dark iron achievement done. But my server outside northrend is dead.

WoTLK is over already? I was in queue…

The only reason I don’t post on my classic toon is because it’s taken a very long time to get up to trust level 3 on these forums.

If it carried over to all toons, I’d have zero issues posting strictly on one of my 6 classic characters.

Now if it’s a person switching to a random retail avatar with a post history below 50, there may be validity to passing judgement.

Anyway, carry on.

1 Like

We gave Arthas a few extra stabs for ya.

Does it not carry over for you? It always carried over for me. Am I… special?

If it does, it’s a new thing they’ve added. I’ll have to give it a shot when I get home.

Definitely check. It’s worked for me for at least a year. That said, people also say that you can never get t3 back if you get a forum silence and I did… so… maybe I am just broken. Don’t tell them.

edit: Just checked and it has been shared for me since at least April 2021.

1 Like

As long as you aren’t trolling you’re fine with me.