An Update on Shadowlands

Good call.

3 Likes

Glad you took this course of action.

This expansion was absolutely not ready whatsoever so Iā€™m glad youā€™re actually giving this expansion some time in the oven.

9 Likes

You all did the right thing blizzard. Donā€™t let anyone here say otherwise. Give a good product and be done with it.

10 Likes

Thanks for update and delivering quality is important <3

8 Likes

It sucks but had to happen.

2 Likes

yay, more bfaā€¦

6 Likes

Good it needed it but should of been said weeks ago not so close to release imo

8 Likes

Thank you for being brave enough to make the right decision.

13 Likes

Screw this, I already took vacation and canā€™t get it back, refunding.

29 Likes

You made the right call. thank you.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! Iā€™m excited for Shadowlands and Iā€™m happy you guys are taking the time needed to give us the best experience!

3 Likes

ā€œas soon as we couldā€ 25 days before the planned launch. When do we see a release date? Or is that going to be this same s#it show of ā€œwell in 2 weeksā€

8 Likes

Great. Not like I took PTO and end of the year is when everyone dumps theres so there is no chance ill get it then. Had you listened to feedback the MONTHS ago we gave it instead of digging in heels about systems that outright DO NOT WORK this would not have happened.

32 Likes

Iā€™m surprised corporate actually let it get delayed, but thank god. I think we can all agree we would rather wait a little longer to play a completed and polished game, instead of one that releases with a bunch of issues and bugs.

9 Likes

I canā€™t believe they actually did it. Kudos to those that made it happen I bet that was one heck of an internal fight to get it delayed.

16 Likes

greatā€¦ i bet they do it right next to cyberpunk and valhala sighā€¦

1 Like

Thank you. This sounds like the Blizzard of old. Hope you found Blizzard soon and polish again.

8 Likes

Now people can switch their threads about guessing prepatch date to guessing shadowlands new release date

14 Likes

Good. Take your time. Get this right. Thank you for doing the right thing.

4 Likes

Best wishes to the entire team. Itā€™s been a difficult year and please take the time necessary to put out the kind of work with which you can be proud and satisfied.

Stay safe everyone and thanks for the communication. It helps a lot.

18 Likes