An Update on Shadowlands

Good call. /nods

25 Likes

That is so unfortunate for people that requested time off work…

89 Likes

Plenty of time to decouple power from covenants

Also, that post noted you’ve been listening to our feedback - There is no way this is real and 1 week cooldown on conduits makes it to live right?

#PullTheRipcord

58 Likes

Thank you for setting a date for pre patch.

27 Likes

Good. It needed to be.

12 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Thank you for a pre-patch date! Finally!!!

17 Likes

A good decision, IMO. And I like the idea of having time to enjoy and play around with the new leveling experience… so I can not be frantic in trying to play the Scourge event as well.

28 Likes

Hey, no worries. My interest is exclusively in having a good, confident launch. Keep doing good stuff, guys. I’m very willing to be patient on this :slight_smile: I’m glad we will be able to have the prepatch soon, though!

27 Likes

YES!!! Thank you Blizzard for taking the time to makes Shadowlands great!!!

23 Likes

You’d think by now that people would learn to not take time off work for an MMO becuase something almost always goes wrong

48 Likes

I hate that for you. I hope you can reschedule.

5 Likes

:crab: shadowlands is delayed :crab:

7 Likes

THANK YOU BLIZZARD!! I have so much respect for this, well done guys!

22 Likes

I don’t know about this. I’m not upset with blizzard because I know covid has messed everything up, but this sucks.

6 Likes

Good call. Good. Call. Blizzard. Thank you

17 Likes

i saw the pre patch date on wowhead and thought that the prepatch would be 2 weeks. utter shock followed by utter relief. never have i been so happy to have to wait longer for something

26 Likes

Thank you for the decision to delay this product. The more time you take to polish, the better. I will be more than happy to purchase when it comes out as a complete product.

13 Likes

YES! Polish it up boys, i feel much better now.

11 Likes

Well done. Great to see!

4 Likes