[A/N-RP - Crossfaction RP] THE ULDUM BAZAAR

Hosted by: THE WASTEWANDER NOMADS, formerly the WASTEWANDER BANDITS.

Disc = discord.gg/NqMABwNF

Desert [town + merchant + pirate + merchant + social] RP

1. Located in RAMKAHEN, ULDUM
  2. Taverns & Shops & Market Stalls
  3. Any faction, any race! (Add my on BTag/join the Discord)!
  4. Open your own stall to sell wares! (Can be illicit or legal goods, real or made-up custom goods such as if you were using Gryphonheart Items aka GHI)
  5. Taverns & Shops & Market Stalls
  6. Gladiator style fights. /roll Emote Battles and RP-PvP (duels for same faction and tagged PvP for Alliance vs. Horde with a 5k Gold reward for each combatant that wins the tournament!
  7. Time, Place, & Date: 6:00 PM Server located @ Ramkahen, Uldum on 11/11/2023 (SATURDAY)
  8. ANY guilds and ANYBODY is welcomed we do not judge! <3

Discord: discord. com/invite/xeKpJNJA
Wastewander Nomads Forum: THE WASTEWANDER NOMADS | A Changed People
My BTag: Just ask!

☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼

THE BACKGROUND:

The Wastewander Bandits descend from a small band of human pirates who arrived in Kalimdor shortly after its discovery by the peoples of the Eastern Kingdoms. When the Southsea Pirates arrived and entered into competition with them, they were essentially marooned in Tanaris after their few ships were stolen. They took to a new life as bandits and started raiding rich goblin settlements and capturing their life-giving water wells. After the failure of Uldum’s cloaking device a few bandits split off from the Wastewanders to pilfer the treasures of the titans. - Ask CDev Round 3

☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☠▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼

THE ULDUM BAZAAR:

Golden dunes stretch as far as the eye can see, kissed by the relentless sun, casting a warm, amber glow across the vast canvas of the desert. The undulating sand forms ripples like a living tapestry, while the occasional oasis sparkles like a precious gem amid the arid expanse. The air, thick with the scent of ancient earth, whispers tales of endurance and timeless beauty since the days of the Titans. - Description of Uldum

“I’m sure you’ve had run-ins with the Wastewanders in the past, but I assure you that we are changed people.” - Arik Scorpidsting

THE CERTIFIED ALLIANCE VENDORS:

Shahnaz Dunewalker (Wastewander Cultural Necessities - camels, scimitars, jambiyas, and Wastewander Water Pouches), Cúrséd, Velieu (Dark Arms Sellswoman),
Mashatrauss (Alteraci toy vendor), Aahlam (Booze/Barkeep),

THE CERTIFIED HORDE VENDORS:

N/A (Undecided)

If you would like to set up your own stall don’t hesitate to reach out! Alliance and Horde, it does not matter. Let’s build an immersive environment for everyone to enjoy!

THE CERTIFIED ALLIANCE FIGHTERS:

N/A (RP-PvP)
Dayatora (EMOTE BATTLE)

THE CERTIFIED HORDE FIGHTERS:

N/A (RP-PvP)
N/A (EMOTE BATTLE)

If you would like to be apart of the thrill and entertainment of the fighting scene rather you have a preference for RP-PvP or Emote Battles please reach out to Shahnaz-MoonGuard! Let’s get this show going!

CONFIRMED ALLIANCE GUILDS:
Kressent Moon Company (anyone that can attend)
Stormwind Medical Clinic
The Wastewander Nomads
First Vindicaar Templari
Shadow of Lordaeron
The Last Legions (Guards)
Blazing Flintlocks
Argent Crusade
Mithril Gryphons
Fates Whisper
Kingdom of Stromgarde
The Sarlet Reclamation
The Forty Seventh

HORDE GUILDS:
N/A

6 Likes

Happening right now!

Was an absolute blast! Thank you for hosting it!

Had a great time last night with my partner in crime.

Shahnaz might have questionable camel riding skills (and has no clue what lemons are!) - however, he does sell rum with a kick! His announcements are also 20/20.

1 Like

Was so much fun! Got to meet a whole melting pot of personalities !

Shoutout to my guy Amir (I believe that was his name) who IC’ly let my character Armando achieve his FIRST THEFT WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT. I’VE PLAYED ARMANDO FOR 5-6 YEARS AND NEVER ONCE WAS HE EVER SUCCESSFUL.

Fun guild, fun times. Will be back in that scorching sun for next time.

1 Like

This was a fun event and I’m looking forward to more world roleplay opportunities like this one :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Last Legion was so honored to have been invited to the event and we had a blast! We hope to see more of this event in the future!

It is THAT TIME OF THE MONTH! Get ready for the Bazaar tonight!