An Open Letter: Please Blizzard, fix Wild Growth!

You’re just wrong.

I quoted the tooltip directly. Why does “allies” exclude pets/temp summons but “party or raid members” doesn’t?

And furthermore, even if you wanted to argue that was the case, here is Circle of Healing’s tooltip:

“Heals friendly target and that target’s party members within 15 yards of the target for 409 to 451.”

Also indicates party members, but the smart heal does not heal pets or temporary summons. Your reasoning is just false.

As for your secondary argument about how they want the game to be like it was and therefore they won’t change it, that’s already also objectively false, as they have made many many changes already that make WotLK classic verifiably different than OG WotLK.

Thank you for the bumps though I appreciate it.

1 Like

I have it on good authority it is not being fixed. Sorry.

It is working as intended.

Well if you have it on good authority maybe you can ask that so-called good authority to provide actual reasoning and explanation for this “intended” function. Currently you’ve provided zero sound arguments. And I would be amazed if a dev could justify a ghost wolf getting a WG proc to me when party and raid members are taking damage. The fact that the tooltip is in line with every other smart heal tooltip, yet behaves differently and in such a way that makes the heal fail, it doesn’t appear to be “working” at all unless the “intent” is malicious.

I told you. It works like it did in WOTLK. No one cares if you think it works wrong.

sounds like a great idea. please update my WCL

I saw this spell proccing on a Shadowfiend today. Why, blizz?

1 Like

They’ve been doing them all expansion… You new here?

okay stalker

1 Like

“Equity” is a word that you would never hear before unless it was in terms of finance.
Like some other words recent years, it has been hijacked and redefined by sjw/woke culture.

I sorry if I just committed violence against the OP, because I agree. Fix wild growth.

1 Like

Except of course the myriad times it was used this way in the Bible, all the way up through the 19th century. But yeah, besides all that…. must be SJW appropriation…. from modern finance jargon…….

Sorry I was so hesitant to feed this one. Can’t help myself though. Especially if it means more posts on this thread! Regardless, thank you for your support of the change to Wild Growth.

Wow that’s broken, shaman chain heal only jumps to pets or similar stuff if only players are 100%. They really screwed up with wild growth

1 Like

Yes truly! Thank you! Especially considering that chain heal for example is a reactive heal, meaning you cast it on players after they have taken damage. Druid HoTs are generally cast proactively in anticipation of damage. While WG is considered more reactive than, say, Rejuvenate, it is sometimes useful to cast on full health targets. And therefore shouldn’t be especially useless in that regard. We also have a talent deep in our tree called Revitalize which benefits from rolling HoTs and there is a case to be made about rolling WG on full health targets when appropriate to fish for procs.

agreed, fix wild growth

if DKs get another buff with army of the dead resetting and shaman get fixed with fire ele resetting why not fix wild growth?

it would just make sense, i dunno, seems absurd blizzard hasnt fixed it yet

what buff. you mean that it actually acts according to how it is supposed to act? same with all basic pets acting the way they are supposed to in defensive stance. oh my god. what will the world do with such a buff. army and pets were all bugged numb nut.

Keep dreamin’ boy.
My answer is based, this word has only been revived to it’s old definition in recent years.
You have flagged yourself sjw.
Good thread fix wild growth.

No, he chose the right word. You’re just not used to it being used in the way he has. Google is hard, isn’t it?!

eq·ui·ty

/ˈekwədē/

See definitions in:

noun

the quality of being fair and impartial.

“equity of treatment”

See my above post. You also have absolutely no business calling others a moron or stupid when you cannot even follow basic grammar.

Everybody knows what kind of people use this word in this sense.
It’s a dog whistle of sorts.
Except for the Newspeak, great thread fix wild growth.

1 Like

Yep needs to be adjusted. It’s stupid that temp pets are even on the healing table to start with.

1 Like

okay moron.