An End to the Killing - Anduin replaced by Turalyon

Thought I’d start my own thread, rather than hijacking. I’ve spent about 2 hours reading on how others solved their issues. I have completed all suggested quests to no avail. When I turned in Shores of Fate at Maiev in Zoram strand, that is when Turalyon showed up, and Anduin vanished from the side room next to his throne.

2 Likes

Spread the message, I need my Dark Irons…!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/an-end-to-the-killing-anduin-replaced-by-turalyon/687991

I’m having the same issue I even have a second quest to turn in at his throne but he just is not there it’s just empty there is even an NPC talking to “His Majesty” and then just quiet as he isn’t there to respond. did you ever get an answer to this problem as I have now submitted 2 tickets and all they tell me is to abandon and redo the quest “I’ve already done it twice” any update you might have would be appreciated thx.

I found while trying to unlock the N’zoth Assaults that the issue is related to a whole lot of phasing getting stacked on top of each other.

Specifically, the problem is Legion stuff.

In order to fix it, abandon all of your quests that take place in Stormwind Keep, and accept the quest to start Legion.

Complete the broken shore scenario and all of the quests with the Illidari until you suddenly reach a dead end at the Illidari camp (where the prepatch stuff would have taken place)

Once you have done this, go to Legion Dalaran. Grab your Dalaran Hearthstone from the Legerdemain Lounge since the quest to get the hearthstone is removed now, and go to the Violet Citadel

Inside you’ll see a mage to the side who you can talk to, ask her about Khadgar and Magni’s adventures and you’ll pick up the seemingly removed quests about Dalaran above Kharazan that lead to you learning about the Pillars Of Creation

Once you’ve completed that questline, talk to the mage in the Violet Citadel again to relive the Seige Of Dalaran, which are the quests that are the lead up to Dalaran being moved from Kharazan to the Broken Isles.

FINALLY this weird tangle of phasing should be sorted, so pick up the quests you want to turn in (one at a time), and Anduin SHOULD be back at the throne now (if not, there’s one final quest on the Broken Shore where you deliver Varian’s compass to Anduin)

The Stormwind Keep is full of phasing issues.