"An End to the Killing" Anduin not there

Huzzah! Thanks for letting me know, Rumple. Have fun!

1 Like

Stuck on two finished quests. “An End to The Killing” and “An Unwelcomed Advisor” both require Anduin to be there and since the pre patch I can’t find him. I’ve looked to find any sore of unfinished quest without any idea where to go and nothing i do seems to connect the dots. I’ve logged relogged, dropped quests and finished them multiple times. I and hanging up retail for tonight.

2 Likes

Having the same issue, both An Unwelcome Advisor and An End to the Killing require him yet he isn’t in the room. :sleeping:

Also Maiev isn’t even in the room to the right so can’t take her quest as suggested earlier.

1 Like

this is the toon that’s trying to turn the quests in btw, mb.

Ty and agreed. I got a response back from my ticket asking me to do everything i’ve already done…they clearly are READING the tickets…
I’d also like to note that amongs most of the forums i’ve read going back years of this phasing bs being a thing, i’ve seen countless pieces of blue post advice to go back and find continuing quests or dropped quests (typically dropped because of efforts to solve said problem) in order to correct the phasing issue. As simple as that may seem to be I have spent the better part of 2 days flying or running around on mounts through the various places in “WORLD OF WARCRAFT” hoping to find a clue to what was unfinished. I even looked into the achievement list to see if there was any inclination of unfinished quests in there with no avail.

1 Like

I don’t understand why phasing for essential NPCs is not handled in a way that gives players more control. Why do I need to do 5 unrelated questslines in hopes to find Anduin back in his chair? Not to mention the traveling back and forth between SW keep and random zones just to see if Anduin decides to show up (he never did for me).

All I wanted to do was the wrap up the Ready for War achieve so I can level my Dark Iron before the new content rolls in. Now I’m really demotivated seeing how easily the game can completely break. Phasing never did sit well with me even back in Cata. Looks like the more content piled up the worse it got. My faction leader should always be accessible to me! What the heck.

3 Likes

Player retention for happy share holders is why a lot of decisions are made is my guess. In stead of hunting for this “one” extremely dependent quest to magically appear I’ve decided to just run dailies and hit up whatever quests of the hundreds in kultiras, in hopes that one of them triggers Anduin to appear. Part of me still thinks its a broken mechanic from prepatch but i wouldn’t know…I havn’t been responded to by an actual Blizzard human being.

Have you filed a bug report?

absolutely the phasing has gone to the pack, since last two patches come on blizz fix ya darn mess

Customer Support does not fix bugs. You would need to file a bug report. You could also give feedback on phasing in General Discussion or Quests.

3 Likes

I am on this, finished the Shore of Fate questline, but Turalyon is still sitting there. Not sure what else to do? I cleared out the quest log a while back on this toon unfortunately. Any help is appreciated!

Im in the same boat, I had already started the “In Darkest Night” storyline. Now i’m on “A end to the killing” i went back and continued the questline, up until where you have to do the Raid “Warfront Battle for Darkshore” I run solo mostly, so i went back and Anduin’s still not there. Do i have to finish the raid to complete the questline before it rights itself?

Ok. I have found a work around, I had a friend who was working on the same acheivement “READY FOR WAR” but he never even attempted the “In Darkest night” storyline. He got to the same place I was and I joined/synced up with him and was able to see Anduin and turn in the quest.

1 Like

Sometimes stuff like this makes me want to start making up counter conspiracy theories about players deliberately trying to not play the game so they have something to complain about to redirect from their own foolishness. Or something like that.

2 Likes

i did the shores of fate quest still no anduin what else can i try?

Same, I have completed the whole questline and every suggestion wowhead has suggested please help

This fixed the issue for me. Thank you so much, it was all I needed to unlock the Dark Irons.

1 Like

It is not.

It looks like you recently completed the “A Found Memento” questline. Did that clear up the issue for you? It looks like you turned in “An End to the Kill”.

It looks like you are part way through “A Found Momento” questline, Toucher. You need to pick up A Walk to Remember from Anduin on the Broken Shore. That finishes with “The King’s Path”.

1 Like

Anduin is gone for even new characters I made at level 1. No one in the game can see Anduin, it’s all Turalyon. I’ve done all the quests and still can’t see him, and now I can’t unlock Kul’Tiran allied race. Are you able to see what I might be missing?

Thank you. This worked for me.

1 Like