An alliance player just went 1-115 in A.V

The morale in Alterac Valley is so low that many players just put it on and go watch a movie and come back just enough to himp and not get AFKed out. Why bother when you cant even get to the field of strife of hoard are already in your zone. Right from the start it’s an uphill climb… and its fighting a losing battle.

1 Like

Oh my. This is bad.
Not only this but Horde have had stealthies always take towers.
No druid / rogue in any pug ally side seem to do such thing.

I am no one’s victim. People don’t come to my door, I am the one who knocks.

And lighten up it was only a joke don’t get your knickers all twisted because i implied you don’t have a brain.

Sheeesh

Is that why you are whining on a video game forum?

Are you talking to me? It said you replied to me but this statement doesnt appear to fit into the context of any relevant conversation. It appears as if you are the crazy person yelling at air on the corner though so I will leave you to it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Roughly 45% of statistics are made up. However when WoW Classic is involved that figure skyrockets to 83.4%

12% of all people know that!

From my experience, he’s being conservative. It’s probably over 95%.

2 Likes

I was wrong!
Anecdotal evidence is the best evidence!

Sadly, it’s all we have. I’ve never won an AV pug. Not since the first week.

1 Like

Honestly, it doesn’t matter. Blizzard fired everyone that cared about the game. Nobody with any power to make decisions reads the forums. It’s been said about WoW many times before, but I think wow (classic and retail) might truly be dying this time.

1 Like

It’s a 15 year old game man how exactly are they favoring horde

AV needs to be rebalanced so it doesn’t so blatantly favor the horde. If the alliance aren’t organized it’s pointless to even try, the map advantage is absurd for horde.

YOu think AB wont get premades ? LOL

Youre not wrong. I would have went Horde if I didnt like the Paladin class that much ( I havent stopped maining it since 2005/2006 ). I knew they had way more advantages. Leveling up a shaman now inbetween AV games on my paladin.

We have Alliance AND Horde talking about how bad Alliance pugs are. Horde are starting to realize why Alliance who want to pvp, premade. It’s not rocket science.

Much like pve, you need decent players, playing their class and listening to instructions. How far would any dungeon/raid get with nobody listening? So why is pvp the exception?

Seeing horde “concern” about “elitists” and alliance goobers whining about it too is a massive joke. Nobody wants to be stuck with pugs because they’re useless. In my premades we always have pugs and it’s sooo weird. In premades the pugs are actually useful when they know they cannot afk/have a duty to perform. It’s as almost that people need direction.

end xrealm

You think I would AB without a premade?

Back in the day we had HAMMERED guild events. One of my favorites was MC, but drunk AB holds a special place in my heart.

3 Likes

The alliance generally has a lot more stay at home moms, girls, children who play with their parents, non min maxers, people that care more about looks than racials, and people that just want to pve in general. The horde should win every non premade game hands down without even trying. If you ever lost against a pug realize that you played against at least 2 moms and a 12 year old.

Yep. But ally also has fighters like me who know how to pvp. 1-115? Thats literally game breaking.

I’d be in AV right now if there were a chance to win. One less Ally playing AV. Im nowhere near alone.

I have my epic - I could join a rushing premade - I dont want to. I want to have good matches.

3 Likes