An alliance player just went 1-115 in A.V

This is a serious problem. How can blizzard #change the game to help ensure the alliance never wins again?

19 Likes

You might need to join a premade. Do you have your mount?

1 Like

I’ve won a LOT of games this week 5712 Bonus Honor to Zero for the Alliance … it’s really bad for Alliance PUGS thanks to all of their PvP ranking players trying to group together.

5 Likes

About half the AV games I’ve been in, I constantly see Alliance players that don’t rez when they die.

For example, in my last AV, after wiping a group of Alliance early in the game, I sat down to drink in the back. Then, about 30 seconds later, I stood up and noticed there were a bunch of Alliance bodies that still hadn’t been looted behind me on the hill just above Balinda, so I went over and looted all 13 bodies.

At least a minute passed by before I looted the majority of them, which means none of them rezzed. All 13 were AFK’ing as ghosts. This happens almost every game.

8 Likes

Nah, I quit the game weeks ago. If blizzard wants to favor the Horde so much in every version of the game, i’ll just vote with my wallet. Sub expires this month eventually.

This post refers to
https :// i. redd .it/oziebwzh4ue41.png

8 Likes

Feel you on that.

I got my exalted and then GTFO. If I want to actually pvp that’s in AB

2 Likes

AB isn’t a balanced map either though. The holy trinity of farm, bs, lm is the easiest combination to defend.

7 Likes

Well yeah, if I wanted EZ mode I would just go horde.

AB is for the challenge.

8 Likes

laughs as a Troll player on a balanced/ally leaning PvP realm

Horde is enjoying this A LOT, but failing to realize that - if this keeps up - there will be no more PvP for them.

Whole community needs to unite over this. Increasing honor for WSG / AB and fixing the AV map would be an amicable solution. No way Horde should hit Balinda before Alliance.

10 Likes

They really are destroying their communities and servers doing this. It’s like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You wanna do something to help and to stop it, but there really is nothing you can do. That train is wrecking, and all I can do is feel sorry for its victims.

5 Likes

I would be shocked if that was actually the case.

At least it’s a small enough advantage that the odd pug can overcome it. Unlike av

2 Likes

Sidenote: what add-on is this guy using? I want it

Remember hordes were using the holier-than-thou like “pre-made hurt alliance pug”?

1 Like

Perhaps they should git gud.

1 Like

Preemptively complaining about AB. The alliance victim complex shows no bounds.

5 Likes

AB is exactly the same as its always been. It’s not like i’m guessing. There is a known built-in advantage in AB.

1 Like

Hot take. Horde need imbalanced maps and racials to counterbalance paladins and fear ward.

Clearly that’s not the case. Horde are winning 90+% of pug vs pug AVs.

2 Likes