Amirdrassil: The Final Form

I am, yes. That is indeed Bough Shadow. It is not connected to the Dreamgrove or the Emerald Dreamway. Going into that portal in Ashenvale doesn’t do anything, and there’s no means to end up at that portal, either.

3 Likes

Checked it on my Druid and you are right.

However while I was at the Dreamgrove I found that there is a new portal to Amirdrassil there, presumably one way.

now I remember how I last got there I have a One With Nature Toy which I think is Druid only and that portal is one of the random destinations it will go to.

That said, they’ve never really done an in-progress zone like this before.

2 Likes

Well… The Argent Tournament grounds come to mind!!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Not one way. They added a portal to the Emerald Dreamway on Amirdrassil as well:

So non-Druids can enter the Dreamway now or is this portal also Druid only?

Druid players only, same as the portals at the other world trees.

It’s not just a “peaceful little town” It’s got portals up the wazoo and it’s connected to the Night Elven lands the way Darnasus never was.

1 Like

Now my last desire is for Bel’ameth to keep growing into a better city with a bank, AH and a barbershop and for Amirdrassil to bloom even bigger and stronger to that its influence reaches the rest of the island so night elves can finally experience their night time.

3 Likes

Mooncloth has been irrelevant for at least a decade

Transmogrification is never irrelevant. So as a Tailor if someone asks me to craft them gear they like I should be able to deliver.
Is it really too much to ask that for a place filled with Moonwells at least one behaves like one?
That wouldn’t hurt anyone, would it?

3 Likes

You realise Amirdrassil would just cover up the night sky then, right?

Bigger doesn’t have to be 10xtimes… if not in size at least in power.
I’m just really looking for any excuse to have Blizzard change that annoying sky that while is perfect for the day it shouldn’t be there 24/7.

2 Likes

This is the truest statement ever made about WoW.

9 Likes

And you have a crapton of moonwells where you can go making mooncloth the materials for such don’t drop anywhere near Amirdrassil.

With the AH mount materials can be obtained anywhere, including Amirdrassil.

A lot of this stuff is needed, but we really need the Temple of Elune there! Oh? We recived a powerful tree from two goddesses, with the power to change all of Azeroth? It is filled with the souls of our relatives, personally given to us by the main goddess of our pantheon, it has a connection not only to Elune and the Emerald Dream but also Azeroth, afterlives and aspects?

Yep, let’s make there just a summer camp!

Bel’ameth may not be the new capital for the NE, but must become and looks like the new center of Elune religion and the place of pilgrimages.

3 Likes

It can never be an Alliance capital until it moves to Kalimdor.

So how long till we get to burn this Kaldorei infested eye sore anyways?

1 Like

2 expansions from now, the new warchief calia menethil will start a new war against the alliance and will siege bel’ameth and says
“Burn it for the LIght!” And after that Nazgrel will rebel against her and journey to deepholm to find thrall.
After that draenor is free!

3 Likes