Amirdrassil: The Final Form

The night elf hate comes from YOU, because you want them to abandon their homeland!

They’re not abandoning their homeland though. 0_o

That’s been debunked soo many times the jokes not even funny anymore

6 Likes

This isn’t a joke. The night elves abandoned their homelands just to live on a continent where they have zero connection to the land.

It’s just you trolling than. Gotcha.

5 Likes

I hate being trolled!

I never wanted that, and I was so happy when Tyrande herself adderessed it, and said the kaldorei people are not abandoning their homeland!! YOU are the one calling her a liar because of how much you just hate night elves and want them to suffer and you hate Tyrande and call her a liar!!!

Take your night elf hate and get out of here, you evil hater!!!

4 Likes

I hate tuna fish. What’s your point?

3 Likes

You trolled me!

That’s how I know YOU hate night elves. And DO NOT project your actions onto your victim!

I also dislike extremely salty foods. And trolls under bridges. They’re always asking people to pay the toll or be eaten.

3 Likes

Enough with the jokes!

I also dislike unfunny trolls and clowns. Last one made me sad from the unfunny jokes. I also don’t like angry catfishes, they bite and always want to fight

2 Likes

You’re still making jokes. And this is harassment.

Rejecting your hate is not me hating night elves at all. You’re just the logic racists use when they don’t wish to be called racists anymore, and applying it to night elves!!! You’re basically confessing that you’re racist against night elves now, omg!!

That is it, your toxicity and negativity and unapolagetic hate for night elves for no good reason except you’re racist against them?? It is all too much. I am reporting you and putting you on ignore!!

Enough with you, do not ever show your face on Kalimdor when I am around or I shall rally every night elf to fight you!!!

1 Like

I main as a night elf, and you’re projecting your hate onto me like the troll you’re being. I’ve already flagged you several times.

Here some puppies eating popcorn

5 Likes

Did Cameron say anything interesting at all? I had to put them on ignore, I am just so tired of these night elf haters!!!

4 Likes

Don’t project what you are onto your victim, Alynsa.

I stopped paying attention to their actual rants a while back truthfully. It’s mostly just a renegade NEFPA who escaped. No worries :wolf:

3 Likes

Now you’re involving the Northeast Florida Paralegal Association?

You would think these haters of night elves would just stop and let the kaldorei live in peace in Kalimdor and the Dragon Isles and a little bit of the Broken Isles too. But no, they keep wishing to spread their hateful agenda, just to be evil to the poor night elves.

It’s very sad for them, and they should seek help for their issues. They should stop attacking a video game race to vent their IRL prejudices.

2 Likes