AMD Radeon 7000 Series Constant Crashing

So, this was a lie. Long initial startup on my 7900 XT.

I flew all around here for several minutes, and I was unable to trigger any crashes. 24.2.1 driver on my 7900 XT.

Completed a (+15) Waycrest Manor with no crashes, and then manually went to Throne of the Tides through the Vashj’ir portal and cleared it on heroic. Previously, a TotT key with the mainstream WHQL driver (the one right before the AFMF full release) was constantly crashing me in a Throne key. Somehow timed it with me being offline for 80% of it, and trying to carry someone.

I’ve flown around the Emerald Dream, killed the world boss, and used an Inky Black Potion.
Edit: Have since cleared multiple Dawn-Fall / ADZ keys, and mythic Fyrakk progression. Still stable.

Windows 10 LTSC 2021
ASrock Steel Legend X670E
7900 XT (Sapphire Pulse), and formerly 6700 XT (also Sapphire Pulse)
7800X3D
Corsair Vengeace, 6000 Mhz, CL30 (32 gigs)
Samsung EVO 990 Pro x2 (OS and Games separate) (Samsung Magician was used to update firmware)

Everything is running at stock settings with default boost (no Undervolt or Overclock).
I’ve used O&OSU, disabled MPO, and a bunch of other bloaty services I don’t use.

Hopefully, this is a good omen that I can continue with this card without issues.