Amazing Demonology Alpha Change!

So for all of you Demonology Warlocks out there:

Meaning you no longer need to have a felhunter to interrupt boss mechanics in dungeons/raids.

12 Likes

That is awesome! Now if they can make the projectile move slightly faster…

3 Likes

Its not instant? Well that seems stupid…

Wow…blizz can never catch a break with some of you huh

2 Likes

To be fair we did have an interrupt back in Legion when we had a book of instant demons, now we just have an instant cast felguard. I actively used the temporary fel puppy to interrupt.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong but that would be the ONLY spell interrupt that isn’t instant cast. Spell interrupt being off the global cool down for as long as i can remember, so they’re generally intended to be quick but effective way of helping your group

The reason warlocks needed an interrupt so bad was for mythic plus. Giving them and interrupt that is just clunky to use probly isnt as helpful as they think

They gave them an interruption and you whine its not instant. They could give you a million bucks and you’d whine it wasnt 2 million.

2 Likes

In all honesty I’m just happy I finally have an interrupt if I want to go Demonology. Ya its not the best where there is travel time but hey its better than none.

1 Like

Dude i don’t even play warlock, I don’t have any skin in this game. It’s just obvious that warlocks were asking for a much needed interrupt and what they got(which i dont have alpha so i can’t verify) is a nerfed interrupt. And your surprised to hear complaints?

4 Likes

Like I said, Warlocks had a separate spell interrupt in Legion from a talent that gave them instant cast temporary demons. It was a great list too you could get an instant succubus to CC mobs, instant fel puppy to interrupt, a voidwalker to distract, or a felguard to stun; they all shared the same cooldown so you had to pick and choose, but it was still a good talent. In BFA they reduced it to just the felguard stun.

If anything its a step backwards, imo.

I’m glad we finally have an interrupt. But the thing is axe toss doesn’t always work. Or if the felguard is too far away you have to wait for him to run to boss, and once tossed it can take 3-5 seconds to hit its target. By then it can be too late and the spell can go off.

Then why are you complaining?

1 Like

This is more like, Blizzard gave them one million Nigerian dollars and they are complaining that they don’t have an equivalent amount of US dollars.

2 Likes

Don’t you expect quality from things anymore? This half assed change shows how little effort they have been putting in class changes these last few expansions.

This change is good, just not good enough, and they used to put a lot of brain into this kind of things.

1 Like

If your felguard is in melee with the target, it is essentially instant; but it also works at range, a fraction of a second slower.

I usually see the mob in the stun animation before the axe actually gets there.

3 Likes

Has nothing to do with quality. No matter what Blizz does people complain. People who dont even play a warlock are complaining.

1 Like

Well, yeah. That is the nature of some humans. I have seen very positive changes to the game getting awful reviews.

But it is going to suck when you need to interrupt and your pet is dead. Next expat it’s going to be a 6 second summon, that’s going to be harsh.

That problem was already in place for the felhound.

I don’t mind the cast time if they also make pets better. Well, I’d like for demo to be able to talent for one fast resummon every 10 minute or so, like it used to be.

Yes I know but I’m saying it’s going to get worse. A lot can happen in a 6 second resummon.