Aman'Thul Alliance Reconnections

Shanowell
Shanjr

i think i was in this guild
ne hunter Blakeholden

omg i remember you we raced to rank 14 before BC came out. I can’t remember my hunters name at the time lol

I was in Dissent as well, Played a Spriest named Burnt

Wow Mitsuki, long time bro. We played in Guild Wrath I think circa TBC yeah? A few old timers will be on Arugal, not sure of guild name yet, probably Entity. Trancor is there, not sure of others from that era.

2 Likes

Hoping to find some of my mums old vanilla friends for her. I can remember two characters she played back then - Oneil and Oneilly. Male and female human warriors.
One person in particular I can remember is Mrwarlock??

1 Like

Also trying to find some of my dads old vanilla friends- he played a human mage called Crystalshard

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll be playing on Arugal too! My character will be horde, named “Arae”. How about you?

Undead Mage on Arugal - “Ramonster” - by all means hook up with us, will have some kind of guild at some point in the first few days :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I transferred to AT very late Vanilla, looking for people who i played with mainly in TBC.
I played a Human Warrior Furious and i cannot remember the guild name for the life of me. I played with my ex partner at the time, she played a Warlock - Cherrysoul.

yeah that name rings a bell from KZ and beyond, same with Carnage.

Kaine hung in for a while, and still plays casually :slight_smile:

Oh hai! The problem with rogues is that they’re really hard to find… Especially if they never go anywhere XD

Still on AT, maining a lock now thou :3 (Played horde for the first half of this EXP)

NINNERVATE ME GRUMBLEZ! (btag: darkangel#1812)

@Ramon, not sure if you remember me - Underhill spriest. Who else from wrath? I’ve got methalate, lefty and xevi on fb.

Urgh, just realised there’s a reply button…Who else from wrath is going onto the pvp server? Tranc rolling a mage?

1 Like

I think I was Ducky in Dynasty!
All I remember from this era is killing world dragons with a handful of people at 2am XD

1 Like

@Exsoldier Your name seems really familiar, I think we may have played together… Do you remember what guild(s) you were in back then?

I played a night elf druid Ajiya (later changed to Ajira) and my first guild was Hemlock Ronin, then Fallen Legion if that rings any bells.

DUUDDEEEE!! I remember your name omg. Im pretty sure I was called Zolash back then too, but I created the guild Choatic Fury!! This is crazzyyyy

Whew! Was Zolash then and still Zolash now. Also was Finaldaze/Wakem/Ormaeve.
Was guild master of Choatic Fury back in the day. Then moved to Knights Who Say Nee.
I remember me old mates, Ugolook, Johnsonator, Thod, and more but cant remember the names anymore :frowning:

Sorry dude didnt realise I was on the wrong account, but I totally remember Helpsalot!

Hello, the character I played was Chisinwine. Was with an Aussie guild called in Vanilla and we raided through MC and BWL together. I healed! Those were good times.
Fellow guildies I remember:
Bomma the Druid, the GM
Endisclose the Warrior
Gweneviere the Priest