Alts.. Please fix it

Well, for one, you’re comparing the start of an expansion to one that is currently in it’s completed form.

3 Likes

they dont listen to the players at all. The most you could do is send a letter to the CEO of activision and place your complaints.

UGH!! WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT OBVIOUS ISSUES THEY ARE ALL WRONG!

1 Like

Are you actually real?

3 Likes

Preach brother :pray:

Also maybe compare how alts are now to how they were in 7.3.5 in Legion

Bit random to compare 8.3 to 7.0 ???

4 Likes

I dare you to compare Vanilla week 1 alts with BFA now.

For the last 6 months of an expansion, who really cares how fast alts advance?!?!?!

For the love of all things holy (or unholy), make a simple change like this and you might be surprised how many subs return!!

2 Likes

For these comparisons should we include time spent being useless due to a slow gearing process that BfA has completely trivialized?

If you had a competent guild your point is moot.

So no, i don’t think i will.

Perhaps YOU don’t, but I know a lot of people who enjoy doing end game content on more than one character.

Personally, I find alts to be a waste of time if I can’t do any challenging content on them so I just don’t bother at all anymore.

That’s YOU. That’s not everyone. Many players enjoy running multiple “mains” (one to tank, one to heal, a couple to DPS, for instance).

I totally see how you got that green text. But you seriously need to stop acting as though your way of playing is how everyone else should also play.

11 Likes

Oh, so your raid hard carried you through the newest raid and with limited drops what you actually wanted dropped and nobody else needed it so they gave it to you?

Screw LC to the raid team spending months in there.

I assume your fresh 80 was decked i. Heroic ICC25 gear after the first week?

I mean sure, if we ignore that timeless isle had catchup gear too

:clown_face:

1 Like

I ran 6 different characters in GDKP runs, when I made a new one just brought it to that.

So yes, that’s exactly correct.

1 Like

That was below LFR level for the easy stuff? Except for the special items to make it like normal gear?

And MoP? The one with a minimum 9 week gap for getting an alt his legendary cape?

Lol uhmm yes you do… wtf? At least minimized to play which can be achieved with account wide essences and cloak leveling. The other pieces of gear will come with casual play so I wouldn’t be too worried about those. But the other 2 aspects are a must-have.

7 Likes

He is begging…
This guy need his fix NAOW!

Sorry, man you only speak for yourself.

11 Likes

They’re really out here earning that green text with the worst takes imaginable.

5 Likes

If nows not the time for alts when is?