Alts get splintered shadowflame fragments from random bgs as well as quest item for the 2 crafting trophies

looks like alts get splinters of shadowflame and quest that gives the 2 crafting trophies from random bgs btw

my main did the questline and my priest randomly got it from an epic bg. weekly in zaralek + reward from weekly pvp quest should give 3 more to immediately be caught up with 2 shadowflames

proof: https://imgur.com/a/wXSvx1Z green item is the quest item for 2 crafting trophies and i got a splintered spark of shadowflame as well

1 Like

The two 450 upgrade tokens come from any strongbox, including skirms, and seem to be 100% drop rate

2 Likes

If you are behind on the half sparks you can get them from most content. Once you are caught up they only come from the weeklies.

2 Likes

They said if you’re behind on fragments, you’ll randomly get them from everything.

LFR, Bgs, WQs, M+

Basically any form of content can net you a spark frag until you’re caught up

Edit: This doesn’t include the active quest of the week

3 Likes

I’ve been doing a bunch of bs and haven’t gotten my missing one. Lfr, bunch of 2s, shuffles, still missing it. No idea. Even went out of my way to do the suffusion camps and I’m still coming up empty. Bummer.

You do the weekly pvp quests? :dracthyr_love_animated:

Did you do this week’s quest?

Yeah both of them.

Hmm. I feel like all of my chars have their 2 sparks and I just do the one Epic BG quest.

I didn’t log in during the preseason week much so I missed that one and I’ve just been behind ever since and whatever the catchup is isn’t working for me or I just have infinitely bad luck.

You turned in the one half spark for a full one, right?

1 Like

did u do the initial quest in loamm?

1 Like

Hm this is making me pause with confusion so maybe that’s what is up.

I did do that yes

There’s a quest in the new zone where you exchange one frag for two.

Takes like 30 mins to unlock for the whole acc.

I better pop back down there to make sure I am not overlooking this.

It’s the belf lady near the big dome building in the molerat city.

I definitely did that then. Still sitting here with one splinter after using the other full spark to craft so that must not be it, pretty sure I am just bugged or having dreadful luck.

Examiner Tae’shara Bloodwatcher, right?

That’s the one. :dracthyr_love_animated:

Yeah RNG is just denying me then something awful.

I do have a theory since the pvp quests OR the rep quests can give a splinter, that is what is stuck, I need to go do their rep… slow gains down in the underworld let me tell you, 767/1500, I’ll update when I finish.