Alt tab fly

I’d say I’m glad for you if you were posting on a character that appears to have done the content. I see no indication in your armory that any character of yours is playing it.

Cool story bro, now off to my lvl 66 to glide around the isles

The charges should just reset to full charge after you dismount and then remount. Looking for herbs is too tedious. Just have to sit there waiting on charges. But I don’t know if you can skill out of that or what.

The perpetual gliding drives me nuts. They have wings ,use them

I don’t know, when was the last time you seen one flying out in the real world?

Using the term “alt tab fly” probably doesn’t help your case.

The game isn’t really intended to be played minimised at the bottom of your screen whilst you do another task.

3 Likes

Actually it was, I have to wait for this bar to fill up to jump and glide around

Magic

The entire point of the system is to not allow alt tab fly.

1 Like

It’s really a big problem

The solution put a flappy bird fly

Point your camera up (actually important) and use the flap button (2 or spacebar by default) to gain as much height as possible before you start. This allows you to fly straight up without losing speed. If you were facing forward, you would only go up a short vertical distance.

Use all but one vigor on it. While pointed up and flapping, you can maintain enough speed to be quickly regenerating vigor. This allows you to reach the skybox height elevation if you really want to.

Point dragon nose down and towards the target, making sure you are descending fast enough to trigger the wooshing wind sound/visual to rapidly regenerate vigor (1 per 5 seconds). At max glyphs, as long as you’re flying fast and not stalling, it is nearly impossible to run out of Vigor.

Just give the people normal flying, let them be slow whilst the rest of us are having fun.