Alt tab fly

Spam 2 if you can’t figure out flying, spam 2, and you’ll shoot up into the air like king and glide for a long time. If you can’t handle such an easy system, no one can help you.

2 Likes

Then you’re doing it wrong, bro. Cause once you have all the glyphs its basically just regular flying with extra steps and 3 times as fast.

2 Likes

Improve
/10char

Guys, it’s a troll. Stop trying to convince him of anything.

1 Like

It’s fun now. I want them to add to all the other zones and keep it going in future expansions. Alt tab flying is not playing. Dragon riding is playing

2 Likes

Does thinking the system suck make me a troll?rofl

Torghast fan detect

Gets called out, immediately deflects to another known hot button topic in a thinly veiled attempt to egg on a response.

Yup, classic troll

I think there are a lot of emotions here

The system is bad

And come to every topic that someone complains about and call them a troll and stuff

It’s definitely not necessary

whaaat! tell me an expansion where u can fly day 1 lol… u guys cry for everything, dragon riding is very cool, just get gud at flying bro.

if u don’t like u can ride a ground mount without problems and wait for pathfinder, then, u will cry because dragon riders are faster than u GG

Clearly trying to egg on a heated response, very transparent troll

1 Like

What’s funny is all the people complaining that you just point in a direction with old flight and hit autorun… WHEN LITERALLY GOBLIN GLIDER DRAGONS ALWAYS AUTORUN lollllll

You don’t get it. OP is complaining that he has to play the game.

1 Like

So a flying system that is faster than normal flying, and takes a little more “skill” and it is bad?

I thought wow community was all about earning everything, or being good at the game. now you got to be good at flying.

I hope they get rid of normal flying to be honest.

2 Likes

This post is horrible

whili talk like a chicken

Take a few lumps and I have to wait for piss jar

The old life was much better.

With how awful this is worded I’m not surprised you can’t figure out a simple mechanic either

Everyone stop saying once you have all the glyphs there are over 46of them half of them you cannot even reach…hmmm what does this remind me if oh zm when all the chest were up in the air and if you did not have the venthyr door of shadows or a warlock portal too bad so sad… You were out of luck

Yeah, that’s about the eloquence I’d expect out of someone who thinks half the glyphs are unreachable.

2 Likes

Skill issue

1 Like

No one has statistics on this. Watch your friends’ list and see how many are still playing the game come January 1.

Its really fun, i love it. Please stop crying!