The old flight was much better.

8 Likes

Get your dragonriding glyphs and fill out the talents. Ezpz

7 Likes

I have
And it’s still a mix of a glider and a chicken
jump and glide
Is a dragon supposed to look like this?

I mean, they definitely don’t fly in a straight line without losing any velocity or go fully vertical without slowing down. So…if you want realism, this is closer.

Of course, you can still prefer original flight.

I just want it to SHUT UP! roars constantly even when there isn’t a glyph nearby, just let me pause for a moment and gather my wits.

3 Likes

Maxed out dragon glyphs, I could fly a long way without issue. It does take some getting used to because it flies like unpowered gliders.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I can stay in the air indefinitely if I wanted to. Even gain height

2 Likes

Ya this is a skill problem.

Dragons, flying horses and magical creatures don’t need physics to fly

Because they are magical creatures

Physically it’s impossible for a creature like a dragon to fly, it’s not realistic

1 Like

Who cares, it is fun for most of us. People who alt tab while flying was not playing the game.

Play the game. No more hovering for you.

4 Likes

Majority?

Have you seen how many people are complaining about this system?

I want to see in a few months how much fun this flight will be

1 Like

Chickens are the chickens of the sky.

Dude the only thing people do on these forums is complain, it doesn’t matter if some random guy on the internet said he doesn’t like it.

7 Likes

The system isn’t fun, it’s a mini game that simulates a flight that’s a cross between a glider and a chicken.

sorry to be honest

1 Like

Someone got a lot o trophies for coming in last growing up…

2 Likes

Correction, chickens don’t fly, dragons do. Our dragon riding dragons also fly.

1 Like

Pretty low quality troll tbh

4 Likes

A chicken flies a few meters

Proportionally, it is much more than any dragon

Flap a few times and glide until you drop?

Exciting

2 Likes

Physics can do some pretty wild stuff though. Have you ever watched a video of paramotoring? It looks like something a kindergartner would think up and yet it actually works (it’s effectively a lawn mower engine powering a fan with a parachute as a wing).

It would take a massive keelbone (extended breastbone) packed to the rim with hard core fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers, red meat not white, and tens of thousands of calories consumed a day to power it.