Alt essences

Holy cow finally!

24 Likes

Jesus Christ took long enough

4 Likes

interested to see what this form of currency is that we have to farm in order to purchase them.

8 Likes

Let’s goooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

If only leveling cloak wasn’t such a burden I would be so happy :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Cloak is the least of my worries! Man this makes me so happy haha.

I’ve been farming uldum and naz for rep/quests and I can finally quit it. I mean I do worry about how much of these echos we’ll need to attain these essences. I won’t be happy if it’s like weeks to farm one but I’d assume since they made this change they know people don’t want that lol. Hopefully it’s easily farmable and quick. I mean I wish they just auto unlocked but I’ll take what I can get.

Okay now nerf DHss

3 Likes

didn’t really explain anything about the currency, new grind?

1 Like

That’s always a plus.

1 Like

I wonder how people who put in time/effort to farm duplicate rank 3 essences on multiple toons feel.

This is why I held off. There was just noway they wouldn’t make them account wide at some point.

3 Likes

Well, it’s BFA.

My expectations are nonexistent at this point.

8 Likes

More like “we’ve finished milking you for your time and money and with Shadowlands coming soon we finally decided to do the thing you guys been asking us to do since the beginning”

17 Likes

I’ll be honest I’m not celebrating until I hear exactly how and why there is a currency to grind at all. IMO we should be able to just log in an alt and it’s available. Why add ANOTHER grind. I mean sure good change but the depth of positivity will be gauged on this new grind

4 Likes

I’m thinking they had to make this Azerite Essence vendor for the AWC/MDI, so the work was mostly done.

1 Like

have bote on 3 characters almost 4
i literally dont care and i am glad they are doing this

2 Likes

Thralls Balls this is a good add. Only thing holding me back from committing to an alt.

Wow lily it’s like you’re a mind reader cause that’s for sure 100% what they are thinking.

I didnt play in s3 and didnt have any essences coming into s4. I’ve farmed the important r3 essences except condensed life force. I was really hoping theyd either reduce the amount of runs of eternal palace and/or the rep req. for mechagon and nazjatar. This change, while a good one, does next to nothing for new/returning players and forces them into old content that is only relevant because of essences.

3 Likes

omg i can play alts again