Alt essences

blizzard is a bunch of weazles tbh, you should just completely unlock them no strings attached but nooooo…
lets value bet the amount of effort you still want to spend before you fold

squeeze squeeze milk milk

perfect example and proof how blizzard has absolutely no willingness to improve the game unless the changes pad their /time played metric

4 Likes

what should i use my free 120 boost from buying SL on now? dps preferrably already have druid, mage, monk, paladin, and dh

I am so happy that now my 6 alts are now not useless, good work blizzard, thanks for listening.

when 8.3 came out the rep for mechagon and nazjatar was reduced along with the items needed.

I wonder if they will gate how much of this new currency you can get a week/day.

It’s still too much. Averaging a month of dailies/raids for such important items for your character is obscene.

1 Like

big ticket question
it seems like it will work similar to shards of insanity
so here’s hoping 20 is the cost

1 Like

I was hoping for 3.

1 Like

Bet you have to massage N’Zoths lumps or something. And it’s a 1% drop rate. And you need 250.

4 Likes

Very glad that I don’t have to do it even more times.

So we giving out handies to an ancient eldritch?

1 Like

With a 1% chance to make him climax. That’s the currency.

2 Likes

Nice change. Wonder how long it’ll take them to finally put in vendors. And please dont tell me that…wait for it…wait for it… :crazy_face: yOu’Ll jUsT eNd Up BuYinG tHe WrOnG tRinKeT, braaaaaaahhh!1111 :crazy_face: :smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

Kinda wild we’re hours away from this patch and no one knows what the currency will be for alts.

We don’t know the hours we’re gonna have to put in for it.

Don’t get how blizzard is so bad at comm

It’s been announced fam it’s on wowhead

Ah well im jus a hater i guess

its gonna be hella ez, you could get all 4 if you just play hard this week

1 Like

yea use the system to get all the aids essences

actually impressed that they didnt give us a way to get essences on alts and then make it take a few weeks per essence

the bar is so incredibly low…