Alt Catch up?

Please be a leak. That looks fun as hell.

Only thing I’d add is a movement speed increase power.

You could make Horseshoe Silencers a x/2 deal and have the first point give character movement speed :thinking:

If you can always use the mount even when you’re indoors, the mounting would be enough.

Well in that image it says “in legacy raids” so I was thinking you wanted it for dungeons

Something like that would be outstanding, especially if it gave perks to farming old content and leveling alts.

What kills me about Blizz is that they implement things like riding gear or archaeology. They fool me into believing it’s going to be an in-depth fun system, then it gets forgotten or slowly trashed to be pointless. Archaeology was awesome when it launched, especially the rewards. It didn’t even make it into SL.

Korthia should’ve been a playground for mains and alts alike to test new covenants abilities, legendary effects.

You have the f Primus/Runecarver there, he could “enchant” or “runecarve” a piece of gear for 1 day to try a legendary effect.

You should swap your covenant ability in Korthia (CD for 1day) since all covs are working together.

How nice for the 100 people on the earth who like grinding rares in a non flying zone.

1 Like

I think most people just trolling on forums lol, They just looking for an argument

dont have to grind rares for like 4 months now lol

Do the same thing every day for a month - content.

Now do it on your alts - content

This drives me crazy. I have nothing to do with that research on my main. Really what I want is to be able to buy Korthia gear tokens with research. I always have research. I rarely have Stygia.

Also: take the 9.0 Campaign requirements off of the armor sets, so that we can just buy them from the vendor with anima. And unlock the rest of the 9.1 campaign from the 9.0 campaign, so that I can just save the Primus and unlock the rest of the dailies and grapple points.

1 Like

I do wish currencies were account bound. I am 500 short on time walking badges for that beautiful cloud serpent from Pandaland Timewalking, but have well over 12,000 tokens in total across all my guys.

It isn’t just alt catch up, it’s new or casual player catch up. Being locked by a huge list of chores and campaign to go through just so you can play end game with your friends is why this game currently has a very low retention rate.

1 Like

I dk ,op, the ones I have are catching up pretty well .I’m completely surprised, it looks like they opened the gate a little.

This is very true I feel sorry for what a new player has to go through to just play the game.

It really just feels like this expansion everything is just there to slow you down

1 Like

But you can send soul ash, and that doesn’t happen with soul ash. It’s just a way to help alts out… It’s pretty silly embers can’t be transferred.

because we didn’t get soul ash transfer until after that was relevant. The soul ash transfer item wasn’t added until 9.1. If we had had Soul ash transfer in those early weeks of Castle Nathria, you bet there would have been some degenerate alts funneling to main to get legendaries faster.

Every alt in Shadowlands: