level 6 mage (bank alt bag maker)

Alliance side (other server)
Level 10 paladin
level 5 druid
level 5 hunter

Taking it slow and enjoying playing

1 Like

24 combat rogue and going.

Got vanish at 22 so feeling pretty good.
Got poison quest done.
Got Deadmines done (no good drops)

I’ve had a couple close calls mostly from caster mobs.

Excited to hit 26 for cheap shot.

*Knocks on wood

3 Likes

Impossible!!

I am on level 9…had few close calls but still living

Paladin level 13 now. Been making a mighty fine stock of dynamite and bombs. Have not gotten a single green drop yet.

Going to do druidly things tonight. Maybe do some more LW and get a few more armor bits.

1 Like

level 15 priest and my 2 professions maxed for my level.

2 Likes

oh yeah ive seen several mage corpses at the starting area that died to wolves

lvl 0 and gonna try another warrior and gonna stay away from the northern part of the map when mining

now a lvl 1 warrior

1 Like

2nd go around. level 13 so far. lost 21 mage yesterday.

2 Likes

First time trying hardcore and somehow still alive at 25 on my shaman. Having fun as this is something new to try until blizz releases fresh vanilla

1 Like

Level 15 priest.

No deaths yet. Taking it slow. Really should make a bank alt at this point tho.

2 Likes

Are you Horde on Skull Rock? I’m pretty sure I saw your name in chat the first day.

Nah I’m alliance on defias pillager. Was going to be on skull rock but changed last minute.

1 Like

ONE more level than yesterday. Thanks to queues and trying to login and get error message like: Login queue to server is full! Or just DC or server is off line. GRR FFS Blizz open more servers in EU!

1 Like

Level 16 Orc Hunter because a guildie of mine shouted a random class at me when I was on the character select screen.

Next up if/when she dies is my lil gnome mage who is still level one but she is sweet and pure.

2 Likes

Evil.

Pure evil. You forgot the last word of your sentence, but I got you.

2 Likes

human warrior is now lvl 7 and against the standard advice i went with mining and blacksmithing and im gonna stay out of the mines for a few levels

3 Likes

27, closest was against one of the elite venture co guys in stonetalon. I think we were both 24 and he feared my pet swapping aggro to me, landed a crit for half my hp luckily wing clip didn’t parry.

The wandering ancients in ashenvale are really dumb, they are pvp 35, except because they are pvp you cannot attack / cast anything on them. Luckily it aggroed on my pet and not me, but if it were me my pet wouldn’t even be able to grab aggro off.

2 Likes

Lvl 20 holy/ret paladin
Lvl 11 shadow priest
Lvl 1 bank hunter named flavortown

1 Like

lvl 11 human war bout to go to 12

1 Like

I’m going to have to pause the leveling for two days… I don’t want to get disconnected because of hurricane Idalia. I’ll just test things out on my regular realm. I already got DC’d because of winds and came back to fighting, Too risky on HC.

3 Likes

dinged 12 had a close call with some knolls cuz the run back from somebody that ran and i ran to and I REMEMBERED I HAD D-STANE! D-STANCE SAVED ME FROM DEATH!!!

also hogger was alll over and people had it on farm and i helped a non party member kill it

1 Like