Alright HC Players What Level Are You?

trying to find button to clicky

One “death” at level 1 - I tested the transfer options - The boars in Durotar are wet noodles, it took two boars forever to kill him :wink:
Else:
Level 9 hordie Priest - thank you queue time on Stitches
Two level 11 on Nek’rosk - Pally, Shaman.
And a slew of level 3s - 5s siting at the inn, collecting rested and waiting to take over on death.
No bank alts, as I do not accumulate wealth, I spend every C I earn.

1 Like

died at 16 due to being stupid.
died at 19 due to disconnect.

Im now back at 15… with a spare level 15 because I am NOT going back to killing kobold vermins again.
Edit: 30 mins ago I went to attack a pillager… the kick AND gouge failed. ran away with 3hp.
Just need level 22 so I can get vanish. Should be easier then!

5 Likes

22 Mage, no deaths so far.

3 Likes

Level 30 priest.

Close call against dragonmaw orcs in wetlands. Pulled 4 by accident as i was up for 30+ hours haha. Be careful as they net you non stop. If i was anything other than a priest I would be dead.

5 Likes

Horde side:
this guy now @ 15
level 5 druid
level 6 mage (bank alt bag maker)

Alliance side (other server)
Level 10 paladin
level 5 druid
level 5 hunter

Taking it slow and enjoying playing

1 Like

24 combat rogue and going.

Got vanish at 22 so feeling pretty good.
Got poison quest done.
Got Deadmines done (no good drops)

I’ve had a couple close calls mostly from caster mobs.

Excited to hit 26 for cheap shot.

*Knocks on wood

3 Likes

Impossible!!

I am on level 9…had few close calls but still living

Paladin level 13 now. Been making a mighty fine stock of dynamite and bombs. Have not gotten a single green drop yet.

Going to do druidly things tonight. Maybe do some more LW and get a few more armor bits.

1 Like

level 15 priest and my 2 professions maxed for my level.

2 Likes

oh yeah ive seen several mage corpses at the starting area that died to wolves

lvl 0 and gonna try another warrior and gonna stay away from the northern part of the map when mining

now a lvl 1 warrior

1 Like

2nd go around. level 13 so far. lost 21 mage yesterday.

2 Likes

First time trying hardcore and somehow still alive at 25 on my shaman. Having fun as this is something new to try until blizz releases fresh vanilla

1 Like

Level 15 priest.

No deaths yet. Taking it slow. Really should make a bank alt at this point tho.

2 Likes

Are you Horde on Skull Rock? I’m pretty sure I saw your name in chat the first day.

Nah I’m alliance on defias pillager. Was going to be on skull rock but changed last minute.

1 Like

ONE more level than yesterday. Thanks to queues and trying to login and get error message like: Login queue to server is full! Or just DC or server is off line. GRR FFS Blizz open more servers in EU!

1 Like

Level 16 Orc Hunter because a guildie of mine shouted a random class at me when I was on the character select screen.

Next up if/when she dies is my lil gnome mage who is still level one but she is sweet and pure.

2 Likes

Evil.

Pure evil. You forgot the last word of your sentence, but I got you.

2 Likes

human warrior is now lvl 7 and against the standard advice i went with mining and blacksmithing and im gonna stay out of the mines for a few levels

3 Likes