Alright, Alliance; It's Time to Vote with Your Wallets

I hope you’ve learned a valuable life lesson from all this.

It’s almost like the blue posts and transfers when classic released mean nothing to these people. Another thread crying is all we hear. Blizz gave you the tools and knowledge for you and your friends to fix yalls problem yourselves. You failed to head the warning. Kick Rocks…

1 Like

@Caiafphas You’re either mentally / socially challenged and / or are a troll.

5 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. I highly doubt it’ll change all that much, I think people who endless gank are doing it for fun vs trying to get honor lol.

1 Like

There was once a time where the amount of time you invested in reaching 60 was trivial compared to achieving literally anything in an MMO. Now that we’re 1/5 the way through the 21st century, putting a few minutes into anything is just not fast enough.

Sounds like current WoW is the game for you.

Nope, not going to do that and act like a spoiled child with a bargaining chip. You wanna quit? Go ahead, I don’t want you as an alliance, a quitter, someone who doesn’t wanna pvp anyway. Go away or reroll someone else. I will get back up and dust myself off and continue because unlike you I like this game the way it is. All the mayhem, the world being a dangerous place again, all the unforgiving nature of being hunted and being the hunter. Those of you that wish to quit or transfer better do it soon.

SO LEAVE, QUIT, GET OUT OF HERE. I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU DO BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT IS FOR SURE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR OWN FACTION.

If you complain after the 5th you can only blame yourselves.

2 Likes

It’s just imbalance. Server imbalance is felt on both sides on different realms. I play on Anathema and it’s ran by a few alliance guilds. A majority of them never attacked while questing and leveling. So many of them now have been camping FP and in front of dungeons and the traditional higher lvl zones. My assumption is they think they will get GM faster going into pvp with a higher rank. They are not taking into account the discipline and sacrifice involved with hitting 14. There’s not enough horde to gank on my realm but it’s something to do. Maybe horde do the same on that realm. With the servers being crossplay they will soon realize rank 9-10 is about as high as they will get and slow down. Back in vanilla it was a given that wpvp would take place outside of Ony and at BRM it was fun to disrupt a raid. Wait till sitilus is popping. This is the game. If you wanted another experience then roll the dominated faction on your realm. I mean it’s got to be boring for a dominant faction getting a few kills outside of a dungeon an hour. I don’t mind corpse running as it doesn’t cost me any gold just time. I know it’s going to happen.

:violin: :v:

That’s not Alliance specific bud

There are alliance dominant servers. Please stop posting.

1 Like

What? It’s fun. Also all BG’s have reputation vendors.

Alliance on Skeram, and I assume Stalagg and a number of other servers, are not eligible to transfer. The second time blizzard opened up transfers and immediately saw all the alliance bailing off those servers they shut it down asap and it hasn’t opened up since. Blizzard deserves the blame for their horrendously underprepared, amateurish launch followed by the initial transfers which turned moderately imbalanced servers into totally one sided deathtraps.

2 Likes

looks like that is about over with. Do us on the Alliance a favor if you are wanting to transfer and/or quit. Please do it.

1 Like

I consider you posting on a level 22 alt to be an indication of a horde main on a different server. Cut the bs.

nope, I honestly have a 60. I recently about 2 weeks ago got harrassed because someone didn’t like what I had to say the forums and they got reported and immediately banned for it or they quit because it stopped and have not seen the person online in weeks. So this is why I choose to post on an alt that I’m leveling atm.

So false. Go play on Bigglesworth. The Alliance there own the world, Horde lose in every zone.

Can always twink at 48/49 Who cares about raiding when Retail is here

Why? Because the game isn’t perfect? Or because you can’t handle world PVP?

Server imbalances do not cause ganking. Horde strategy (get in a big group, then go hang out where Alliance players go) causes ganking. Horde can do that with 300 Horde. They don’t need a majority on your server to gank you. They just need you acting like you are on a PVE server, and not doing the same.

That’s why millions of players handled the identical problem in Vanilla without complaining. They did it for years.

But not you. You demand that Blizzard do the impossible, and somehow turn WPVP into not-WPVP just for you. According to you, Blizzard can do magic. Since they don’t, they are BAD.

1 Like

What? Im having a blast in WPvP and I even play solo or in 2 man’s. You are insane I love this madness.

IDK I rolled Faerlina with my guild and apparently that’s where all the streamers chose also. It feels pretty even handed. Play a better server.

1 Like