Already broken first week ... what a surprise

Well is not actually a surprise but there you go, blizz fix this please, before the season start

10 Likes

WTF again? didn’t we learn anything from SL failure?

8 Likes

Nothing will be done and rogues will run rampant as always.

10 Likes

On the bright side, he made a video to show devs to help get it nerfed.

2 Likes

If you guys actually want it fixed, just send a link to the YouTube video to hacks@blizzard.com.

"Good morning, Blizzard,

There’s a bug/exploit that allows rogues to instantly kill my character from full health in an instant. I’m not entirely sure how it works, but I found this video online that might have something to do with it.

Regards,

Your customer"

2 Likes

You can thank idiots over at Blizz for this

• [With weekly restarts] Mastery: Executioner effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
  • [With weekly restarts] Recuperator effectiveness is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
  • [With weekly restarts] Echoing Reprimand damage is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
  • [With weekly restarts] Reverberation damage is no longer reduced by 33% in PvP combat.

I swear these developers don’t test a single f***ing thing.

13 Likes

He was hitting for 170k with full honor gear against people in levelling gear my dude. It may be a little bit too strong but it requires a bunch of setup and their sustained gets destroyed from playing the build. If it was all nerfed by 20% it would probably not even be a build.

Sorry this is just wrong, I was watching Pikaboo delete a 400k HP warlock in the same amount of time. Warlock was also Maldiva…

Please remove your comment above or edit it Fyshles

6 Likes

Pikaboo is literally the best PvPr in the game, that’s like saying nerf Power Forwards because Lebron dunked on some jabroni bench player

2 Likes

I can’t take you seriously, you can literally make a macro to one shot someone with the current Echoing reprimand/cold blood setup and it’s about 4 buttons after you cheap shot someone

3 Likes

IDK im full honor gear at 375k hp on my ENH i doubt this could kill me

My burst is 2x more intense than this

Ele Blast of 300k right now

I finished a BG with 11 mil DPS in EOTS and 42 kills

was fun )

3 Likes

Just because your class is also broken doesn’t mean other classes can’t be broken as well.

3 Likes

bro that’s pumping woah

4 Likes

I got 2.1k in solo shuffle in pre patch but now I feel like that I am the world boss in the battleground and others player are actually little minions to smash on.

1 Like

Wait until you see how much sub heals for. That actually makes me more mad than their damage.

6 Likes

friendly reminder that they’ve yet to do any actual tuning outside of reveritng modifiers for pvp lol

they better introduce a TON of stuff before start of the season else its ggs until s2…

3 Likes

I don’t see anything crazier than what’s already out there… evoker 1 shot, DH burst, enhance/ele burst, all do more damage. Before these buffs sub was doing pathetic damage, it needed something to help land a kill.

I’m so fed up with most MMORPGs having a class that can go invisible, burst from stealth, maintain tons of crowd control, and can easily escape when things go bad. It’s the only reason I will never participate in World PvP in WoW.

This is why I’m looking forward to Ashes of Creation.

It will be the first “major” MMORPG released without a pure stealther class. Most PvP games eventually devolve into everyone having a stealther alt. The class is notoriously hard to balance.

One thing for sure, the devs need to nerf rogue defenses. They should not be able to reset fights at will and self heal like gods in WoW

2 Likes

Ya i agree , it feel accurate to me.

Holinka said in an interview for DF that they are going to wait for pvp tuning until after the first week of the season, then do weekly passes from there until things settle down and maybe bi-weekly, monthly, etc. after that. We will see if they actually do that though.

1 Like