Already broken first week ... what a surprise

They need to let a few of their buds abuse overpowered mechanics before fixing their game.

ohh that’s good to know ty. i’m willing to hold them out on that.

honestly even if they were to do monthly tuning, it’d already be a massive step up from slands.

Whoa hold on there Tonto

You play a class that has infinite cc with different dim returns as well as healer like self healing and the largest barriers around.

Mages can invis, wall, cc ad nauseum, and huge burst

Same with warriors.

Rogues are where they are supposed to be

is this all palumor does with his life? geez dude

Pretty much. Guys a wannabe pikaboo but twice as toxic and has a really fragile ego.

3 Likes

is he banking on wow setting him up for retirement or something hes always on and streaming but doesnt get anywhere near the levels of successful wow streamers so im not sure - he’s a young dude so idk why he’s wasting his good years on this old video game

1 Like

To be fair to him it’s a tough market to break into when most of the people who wanna watch pvp prefer the guys who’ve been around forever.

That said I also think the majority of wow streamers are as entertaining as watching paint dry and if he focused on making his click bait content more interesting and not being so toxic and whiny on stream he’d probably do really well.

2 Likes

I agree they needed something more they weren’t even played but probably not a 4 button one shot is the best solution. It probably won’t be much worse than sepsis was last expansion but then again sub has more control than assassin so there is that.

I just hope assass remains the goto. I don’t like playing sub because you need to have 400 IQ and be amazing at the game. Rogues often get shelved and no one groups with them later on in xpacs. I remember (cant remember which xpac exactly) an xpac launched where combat rogues were insane, then they got nerfed… and RIP rogues.

Even as a healer main, when I was tryharding for my first push to 2200, I barely would accept rogues into my group unless they were exceptionally good.

2 Likes

I mean, He just needs to be likable. Look at payo. From what I recall payo was basically an overnight sensation in classic wow beta/alpha. Idk if payo had a small base before but he exploded.

Palumor’s definitely had the exposure payo did. But payo stuck.

Being good has never been enough. Look at Nielyo vs Reckful’s stream popularity back in cata. Or how khuna nosedived after the hydra incident. Neilyo had more than enough fame to his name - But he just spammed adds and never interacted w/ the viewers in the way Reckful did.

Another great example.

Anyone remember Woundman? He was the type of streamer people watched not only because he was good… and honestly Nadagastt was also an entertaining guy while being an amazing warlock. Not sure if Jahmilli still streams, but I liked his as well.

Why did I feel like I was reading a new world ad

Nerf Rogues

1 Like

He blew up because he played with Xaryu 2-3 years ago from LFG carry, Xar liked him and played with him again. I think it was BFA, then cause of that and streaming classic stuff he blew up.

we get it dude you’re rerolling to rogue

1 Like

This is always the same thing that keeps happening with PVP. melee will have some crazy advantage that ranged never gets, like they have insane healing and insane speed on rogues

I emailed this to Blizz

still no fix blizz devs?

they havent done any balancing yet. wait until the season starts

if this is real someone alert me on discord so i can make my valiant return