Already bored of the patch

If we had Chromie time for 50-60, I’d agree with you.

But doing Threads of Fate for all 4 zones, Torghast 2-3 times, and still only being level 58 is not fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Especially when I have I think 20 more toons I need to drag through 50-60. That’s why Winds of Wisdom was so nice. It let me choose 3 zones to do, as I hit 60 before getting to the 4th. So I could alternate so if I didn’t do, say, Ardenweald for a few toons, I could do it first the next toon and voila, it felt fresh again.

5 Likes

Yea but i mean aren’t you playing the game tho ? Why are people in a rush ? I know i play the game to kill time when i have nothing to do, its no different for me if i lvl my alt or if i run keys , its just entertainment

2 Likes

Probably because I have 20 more toons to level from 50 to 60 exclusively and doing the same shadowlands content over and over is exhausting.

10-50 is fine, because Chromie Time lets you switch it up.

1 Like

Yea well take your time game is not going anywhere

2 Likes

I’m in a rush to level because i don’t find levelling fun. I only enjoy max level content and anything that isnt max level just feels like a horrible chore i have to do

1 Like

The game may not be, but I might be. Lol.

5 Likes

They should just make chromie time baseline if you already leveled in the current expansion

1 Like

I guess we play for different reasons… when im bored i play wow nothing else, i wouldn’t put aside other activities / tasks for wow

1 Like

50 to 60 is unbearable without xp wind. I don’t mind earlier levels.

1 Like

I voted for grimrail, its a fun dungeon and easily doable :slight_smile: You just need to actually learn it.

Hope your kidding. Literally que non stop dungeons and your 60 in 2 hours. 50-60 via LFD is a joke.

2 Likes

I disagree that they’re toxic. I doubt it was intentionally malicious… but it certainly is a bad choice. I guess though that arguably, it’s a shorter dungeon than LBRS? That’s likely why it won the vote!?

Can I interest you in a battleground, madame?

So well summed up. Holy crap Karazhan lower, just off the top of my head.

Trying to 15 that and pulling more than one mob that does “Flashlight”.

2 Likes

No it likely was intentionally malicious

The tree was intentionally malicious
A lot of tree voters were classic players who don’t play retail who just wanted to vote for something that wouldn’t affect them and would upset the others

I was in a discord server for classic where those classic players outright admitted to voting for the tree just to upset the people excited for slime cat. 100% voting for the dungeons was the same memeing mindset

6 Likes

“We’re buffing the bosses’ HP, so please gear up all over again in order to kill the same bosses you’ve already killed.”

^ Season 4 raiding in a nutshell.

5 Likes

1 to 55 is going to be ghost town when DK’s hit. Most will taking ours to 55 to 70. that iron will be struck hard those assumed 2-4 weeks of preplay. as yeah…ramps, sp and slabs will be jumping.

after that…yeah, no. I push on nights I go I don’t want to do this. That 50% is too nice to pass up. its made famed kill 150 things to get 10 drops tolerable. 150 things at 1500 not 1000 xp…adds up.

tonight not so fun I skip leveling to farm thick leather. really need to fix my LW skill. and my bank tabs. Outland skins pile up. that I did make current. need the crafted armour too. AH is not always kind to BOE fixing ideas.

1 Like

I have absolutely no intention of running those dungeons, but I’m loving the portals to Mechagon and Kara from Oribos - cuts down on travel time for my alts that are still running old dungeons for mounts.

1 Like

Apparently you missed the memo about low effort blizzard ………

EDIT: I said low effort but I meant “no effort”

2 Likes

Well if your at level 58 you don’t have far to go. That being said, perhaps when DF gets released, Chromie will allow you to level to 60 in more places.

We already know Chromie Time is extended from 50-60 in Dragonflight.

The thread is about season 4 though. :stuck_out_tongue: I have no reason to log on atm.

No incentive for LFR. Slower leveling than the past month. No gear progression to work towards in content I want to play, etc.

3 Likes