Alphon's School of Magic and Wizardry

Welcome to Alphon’s School of Magic and Wizardry!

In this video today, you’ll watch footage of how to start and win an outnumbered war. Starring, Cryptids League. We fought against 10 with only 3 people. It was a fun fight!

17 Likes

not a good look for Crippys league

8 Likes

Funny, none of them want the 1v1 they just form a large raid.

4 Likes

Hire ALPHON to kill any HORDE or ALLIANCE player.

HE is a GOD.

i DONT know what he used 3v10 does NOT happen ALPHON is a magician he 1 SHOT the cryptids league raid by HIMSELF with those TWO elemental.

GOD ALPHON.

4 Likes

Alphon is a disc you don’t mess with

3 Likes

It’s embarrassing how they all run away 1 v 1.

1 Like

It is but we’re use to it. That or they go resto and run 6 healers to attempt to win.

1 Like

i SAY the wow GODS should 1 shot ANOTHER zerg guild

RUIN GAMING.

GOD ALPHON, make it HAPPEN.

1 Like

Taking bets to see if they comment about the Lightspawns before they acknowledge they had 7 more people than you.

2 Likes

No wonder they zerg so much lol.

1 Like

Lol! I got to admit you have earned your right to brag over this by killing a CL raid by one-shotting them pretty much by yourself; this is not even a 3v10 it was a 1v10.

World PvP is about using items that can’t be used in Battlegrounds or Arena’s it’s not so different how CL used gliders and bombs to attack other raid groups and wiping 40 man raids in seconds when flying wasn’t a thing. Having said that I still think Elementals from legion should not be able to one-shot people like that in BFA it’s broken.

Coming to your comment in your video 'How to start a war in your video.'

Firstly you need an army even to declare war on CL which you don’t have one as much as you want to start a war with us. You can’t because in the last two weeks all of you have been wiping or just porting away. We are not interested in a porting war, and we record all our wins and losses we don’t post it to troll people.

The only way to do this is to team up with some of the other horde guilds/communities that we have farmed over and over in this expansion to the point we are so bored right now we are just doing other things.

Bring out large numbers 40-80 man raids without the trolling, keep attacking cities or Alliance towns consistently once you think you have an army, if we feel you are ready to handle CL, you will get your war. It’s a done deal. A war is fought consistently through out the expansion which frankly none of you do.

And to end this post if by any chance if anyone here still truly believes you can 3v10 a CL raid, I can ask the same people to come out who went out to help a CL member, you can bring the same 3 people in any of the classic zones and you can try to 3v10 them without your elemental’s. Let me know if interested.

Here’s the CL raids perspective, just look at the raid frames Lol!!

https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyModernClintmullinsCclamChamp

It’s still impressive nonetheless doing a 1v10, but humble down on your trolling, it isn’t going to get you anywhere with CL, oh and don’t tag me 100 times a week on twitter, you can just come here and post on the forums you will get a faster response if a response is needed at all.

Have fun, boys.
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

10 Likes

TLDR: We bring raids to stamp out all small organic world pvp and lag the server.

8 Likes

Hi, you know that in order to post URL’s w/o trust level 3, you can include a ` before and after the link.

It would look something like this:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyModernClintmullinsCclamChamp

2 Likes

it worked guys! we got the Reaction we wanted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice! Thanks :smiley:

So about Alphon and Shadowblades porting out from an even fight…

1 Like

Aye its Ruin Gaming! CL wishes they were as popular as them

4 Likes

That’s what your friend and Shadowblades and most Horde guilds say before you run. We usually kill most of you though.

1 Like

Iv never seen any of your raid groups except in Naz tbh and nobody really goes to naz anymore

1 Like

https://clips.twitch.tv/TameKawaiiAntBatChest