Alphon's School of Magic and Wizardry

It wasn’t the elemental. Also, if you look at the video I posted, one of your priests, Lifesuipport, actually had a Lightspawn elemental as well. Just take a look.

That’s no where near even numbers though. It looks like you have a full raid group, where as we only had 23 people and with only 2 healers. That’s not including the local Goldshire community either who regularly duel and hang out there who weren’t in your raid.

I’d be down to fight even numbers, that video is far from it. I’m not a fan of 40v40s either. It’s too laggy.

2 Likes

There’s 36 of you on spy. That’s more than 23.

From my understanding, there were Horde attacking Goldshire far before we showed up. Those people were not part of our group, and weren’t the ones inside the Inn with us.

They were the ones who killed the local Goldshire duelers and probably the ones you wiped outside.

1 Like

There’s an organized group of you, 36 in total. Everyone runs into the inn at the SAME time, no one outside at all when we engage minus two dks and a rogue who we grip out because they’re dumb. You can claim you only had 23, but it’s hilarious how there’s 13 more than you claim you had, following the raid leader whenever he does something.

Hmm?
Shadows of Death does not port from even fights.
If you have evidence to the contrary, feel free to share it.

2 Likes

One of the reasons we used a portal to escape was because we only had 23. I’m not sure if Shadow has it recorded somewhere or not, but that’s why we left.

We only had 2 healers in our group. You’re right when you say there was an organized group of Horde, but not an organized group of 36 Horde. The others we had no contact with. No messages or anything were sent between us trying to coordinate anything.

When Spy said there was a raid group or more of Alliance, we left because we didn’t have the numbers. Our plan, if there wasn’t a raid of Alliance, was to fight inside the Inn.

1 Like

only reason CL needs 4x the numbers is bc of their gear/skillcap. how are some ppl still 450 ilvl this far in the patch?

Lazy.

2 Likes

The Leader himself is 450 LUL

Fight Ruin anytime, preferably on a boat in Tirasgarde where we spanked your guild over and over because they don’t know what a healer looks like :slight_smile:

3v7 btw

2 Likes

Sadly ilvl doesn’t mean anything because of the atrocious scaling in BfA.

1 Like

Literally just posted the twitch WITH weiz showing your numbers, and you have zero showing otherwise.

Are you bragging about some fight that may or may not have happened from the beginning of bfa? I constantly see CL posting videos or screenshots of you getting spanked.

Even numbers btw. Just like the twitch clip I linked.

Like I said, I’m not saying you’re wrong about there being 36 Horde, but in our group, there were only 23 Horde members. It was an organized group of 23 Horde, not an organized group of 36 Horde.

As I mentioned too, you had a full raid group not even including the local Goldshire community who weren’t in your group. Thats way more than 36, organized or not.

Edit: Also, watching from your clip, the regular people we fight against don’t even seem to be in your raid group, which just further proves the point you’re not taking into consideration the local Alliance community. I know for a fact the people we normally fight against, aka the Darkshire community, were there fighting alongside with you just not in your raid group. /shrug

I dont participate in raids vs CL minus a time in hellfire where Himanshu led us to wiping not one, but 2 raids.

Not a good look for them that day.

And we spanked you guys at the beginning of BFA :slight_smile:

Tell your RUIN community thanks for the honor, I kos them ^^

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Sage_Gaze/status/1276230817254080518/photo/1
https://twitter.com/Sage_Gaze/status/1276230817254080518/photo/2
https://twitter.com/Sage_Gaze/status/1276230817254080518/photo/3

Come again? Literally from about 5 days ago.

Also, let me know when you want to actually fight and not turn tail and portal out like most of the Horde guilds and communities we encounter.

Wasn’t a raid against CL?

People we were after were roaming with them.

Again, I’m talking about the time in Goldshire, not in Crossroads.

If we want to talk about Crossroads though, take a look at raid composition. You seem to be very reliant on Spy or Weiz addon, so let’s just use our analytical skills here.

We have 15, they have 20. Just count. We have 3 healers, they have 5 healers. Just count. It’s… no where near an even fight.

4 tanks, 5 healers, 11 DPS is what their raid is comprised of.
3 healers, 2 tanks, 10 DPS is what our raid is comprised of. :thinking:

2 Likes

Ruin and CL cant count ! dont make em nervous!!!

1 Like

Alliance stacking healers, no wonder they’re so easy to kill when you find them in the open world, they’re just hopping around looking for that fellow druid!

If we’re linking things I might as well relink this gem…

> https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390732718

15 people is a raid. You know, a group of more than 5 people. Stop reaching for semantics.

I wasn’t quoting you, I was talking to Diago. Also, why do people complain about raid composition in wpvp lol. WSB use to regularly stack 12-13 healers in each of their raids and they were still killable.

Reading comprehension is hard for you guys.

The raid wasn’t for CL, we were after different people that turned out were roaming with CL.