Almost 3 weeks like this.. . cmon

Depends on what you’re ordering. I happen to know first hand how fast people are getting stuff. A cable won’t take long.

ok…
10char

I also have Centurylink and I’m experiencing this problem. If you go to the Centurylink outages website, there is a lot of problems being reported so I think a part of the problem could be from them.

1 Like

I’m not sure - my traceroute hits a problem in Chicago right before a “blizzard” server.

Edit: Also a reminder that I’m experiencing no failures of internet access outside of Blizzard content.

same same, daddy blizz do something before i start scratching :stuck_out_tongue:

Insane lag for a week also.

Insane lag here as well with similar numbers in this thread. I’m on Comcast Xfinity. Really putting a damper on alt leveling when this makes things practically unplayable :confused:

Logged back in to 3800. Why is blizz not responding??

Because no one has posted anything to respond to. You have to give actual information, which in this forum, for issues like this, is a winmtr report.

1 Like

I’m pretty confident they know lol. They just are not telling us.

1 Like

more and more threads like this coming in. It’s the same in classic too…

I am having the exact same thing. I play on two servers mainly one is closer to the eastern US and other is West coast. When i log into the west coast server there is zero ping issues, lag spikes ect. But when i play on the eastern server i get spikes between 100-300. I also have found that the ping spikes come when grouping with others. I think its a mix of Blizzards server and our ISPs. The amount of people streaming on other platforms that’s causing all sorts of traffic issues and packet loss. I’m not a expert but this is my experience.

Thank you for the reports! There have been some authentication which is updated on twitter, and connection stability issues depending on the provider due to the load resulting in disconnections or latency issues. We are tracking connection issues on our end and your reports, but we want to make sure we’re tracking these cases properly and efficiently.

If you do have any addons, the latency spikes can sometimes be caused by limited network resources available on the system. It’s recommended to try resetting the user interface and try the game without any addons to eliminate this being a possible cause.

If you are continuing to experience high latency issues or spikes, please include the following:

• What is your internet provider?
  • Gather a WinMTR file until the problem occurs for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:
    ~~~
    WinMTR Here
    ~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

Is TDP-GRS also known as ‘PE-TDP-GRS’ and ‘Telefonica del Peru S.A.A.’

This is right now -

https://pastebin.com/Ay7VK8eM

But im gonna do and copy here in this same message what is my game doing when is around 5pm to 10pm server time when the game goes crazy.

I dont know if this help but i have never had problems with my ms before . And im playing the game for almost 10 years.

Hi, adding my data as well. This has been an issue for me for over 2 months, I have Verizon FIOS. A technician came, replaced my router and says there is nothing wrong with my service. I’ve done everything else suggested, rebooting router, resetting the WoW UI, etc.

Last night I was doing a key and had the worst input lag ever, I was stuck for at least 2 minutes with no response in the game.

Pastebin link - VxUHkFqW

Same here. From Sweden to US(East Coast). It’s been bad for 1-2 weeks now. I usually have around 120ms latency and rock solid. Now it’s 160-600+ and latency jumps around like crazy. It’s getting on my nerves. Thought it would sort itself out in time but it has not. Something is just weird with the Chicago hop(4.7.196.134).

@Braindëadly, this test is definitely showing us some issues with the ASN network. I’m getting tracking up in case we can find anything consistent. We are aware of latency issues for LatAM connections at the moment, but this one looks a bit different from the issues we’ve been tracking. Thank you for the connection test!

@Eleneth, Verizon Fios has a new backbone infrastructure because of this, we only see the home network and the server, which isn’t showing much issue. Could you see if a looking glass may be available to paste here?

@Kwashiorkor, would you be able to include the WinMTR test? I’m so far seeing issues with the Ashburn, VA Equinix peering node, but we need a bit more data to track these issues.

All of these are showing a bit more different results, we are doing our best to track these connection individually given the current situation. We may need to branch these connection issues individually once we have more information. I’ll let everyone know of the issues we can confirm tracking for, with specific connection issues so that we can centralize these issues. :slight_smile:

Thank you for answering but i have just a few questions before im done.

Does this mean that is not a problem that is gonna be solve soon ? or i should still give some winMTR files to track the problem?.

Because i know you guys are doing your best to fix this problems but is not worth to me to continue paying a game that im not able to play.

Like i said before im almost 1 month without playing (you can check my time activity) because of this lag.

I would prefer (sadly) stop playing until the game is fix.

Yep - this is a daily issue now - VERY frustrating. Game’s unplayable at 700-900ms ping.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |

Host - % Sent Recv Best Avrg Wrst Last
Cogeco.local - 0 3351 3351 0 10 36 11
10.68.64.1 - 2 3170 3124 5 13 49 13
10.0.72.241 - 2 3174 3129 8 16 58 13
10.0.18.33 - 2 3174 3129 9 18 48 16
xe-8-3-1.bar1.Buffalo1.Level3. net - 2 3174 3129 13 20 61 20
4.69.142.178 - 100 674 3 0 39 54 32
BLIZZARD-EN.ear7.Chicago2.Level3. net - 4 2940 2836 24 33 372 25
ae1-br01-eqch2.as57976. net - 2 3139 3094 22 67 4388 24
et-0-0-0-pe04-eqch2.as57976. net - 3 3036 2956 22 30 154 25
chi-eqch2-ia-bons-04.as57976. net - 3 3008 2921 23 28 52 25
24.105.62.129 - 3 3042 2964 23 29 59 24
________________________________________________ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ ______

WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Hi Caterpepi,

Here is a baseline for me, pastebin/mB4UGJXB

And this was at 12:44am EST on Area 52 when my latency shot up to over 600ms from 20ms: pastine/MibEGgJZ

This has been happening with increasing frequency over this weekend but has still been an issue for me since January. I play the majority of my time on A52.