Almost 3 weeks like this.. . cmon

what do i have to do to get this fix ?.

http://prntscr.com/rlifr3

its 1400 ms world , only wow .

I already explain that is not a vpn , isp or anything. ITS THE GAME IM ALMOST 3 WEEKS LIKE THIS.

I havent played the game because of this , im literally wasting money here at this point.

4 Likes

Me too, they should give us back our money or at least a month for free…

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity…

Have you tried a server transfer? Where is the datacenter that hosts your realm? What is the server population? And where are you located physically?

1 Like

I have played in this server for almsot 7 years , im totally sure that is not the server.

Like i said in another post, this started since the battlenet update like 2 weeks ago.

I have never experienced lag before .

Me too - it’s specifically high world ping - home is totally normal. I asked in zone and no one responded and few people are posting about it here though. When they’ve mentioned the DDOS attempts recently they always say it’s impacting specific ISPs. Perhaps if it’s happening again it’s some of the smaller ones? I use CenturyLink for what that’s worth.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity… have either of you restarted your modem/router recently?

You’d be surprise that it helps sometimes.

Restarted modem/router ; tried to use a hotspot , went to my brother house (isp and vpn different) , delete and change folder wtf, addons and all of that, called my internet company(they didnt see anyproblem).

I have done everything at this point so im totally sure that something happened in that blizzard battlenet update (was like 2 weeks ago).

2 Likes

So then how do you not think it’s NOT the server?

One time, I was having bad connection issues that turned out to be due to my wifi. When I hard wired my connection, the issues completely resolved.

I know you’ve probably already tried that, but if you haven’t, just an idea. Just spitballing here.

I have toons in other realms like sargeras and tichondrius; same problem.

But was only happening with wow ? because my proiblem is just in wow ; other games are ok.

2 Likes

Reason I ask is because I also have toons on other servers and I have not seen this problem.

I find it strange that you’re having this issue but others aren’t, which makes me think there is SOMETHING on your end.

You say you went to another house… are you on a laptop? Maybe it’s something on your computer?

I think it may have been just wow. I don’t recall. Worth a shot. You can get broadband cables of varying sizes at Best Buy. Of course, with the coronavirus situation, you may have to order it but it’ll take 3 weeks to get to you.

Im totally sure that im not the only one having this new kind of problems.

Different computer, internet ,everything.

1 Like

I would go with Amazon. You can get it within a week.

I dont use wifi to play so that option was out of the table very fast lol.

I also have CenturyLink and am dealing with this issue. I haven’t been able to do things in instance zones for a week now. My world latency is over 5000 in Ny’Alotha. Islands it’s been over 1000. Battlegrounds vary. It’s irritating. If it’s DDOS attempts on CenturyLink causing it, that’s just stupid… It’s a junk ISP. Go after one of the bigger ones that will at least do something about it. CL doesn’t care about their customers. (Deleted other reply since I was posting on wrong character. Not playing Classic right now and no clue if the problem is happening there.)

1 Like

Right now you’d be lucky to get something from Amazon in a week.

I did restart my router and took a break for a bit - then when I came back it was fine for a couple of hours. Then suddenly in the middle of a horrific vision attempt it was back and worse than ever. I’m hard wired into my modem on this computer by my partner is watching streamed over Wifi and I’m able to access other services like YouTube just fine without lag. A speed test shows exactly the same ping/down/up as post reset when things were working fine.

Edit: One other thing - it’s not EXACTLY just WoW - it’s other Blizzard Games like Hearthstone as well when this is happening. When I connect to Hearthstone, for example, certain features will be disabled like the Shop or Play and then slowly come online. Completely abnormal behavior.

1 Like

Same i restarted my router and nothing is helping logged into wow 9000 world im on tichondrius server US horde and I HAVE an excellent internet latency always at 70ms 70mshome lowlow and now its so bad for the past few days and i cant do anything something is happening i also use century link

After like 5 days of garbage it got a bit better then today there was a download. I logged in and my MS Home is 40 and World is between 1500 and 3500.

2 Likes