Allow pvp to pve transfers please

Every “negatives” are positives for someone else.

No they arent. Since when is every negative a positive for someone else? That isnt how the universe works.

I don’t even know what Battlegrounds are but maybe they will be fun and worth the aggravation of playing on a PVP server.

The negativity of “gank” are for the ganked player, for the ganker is a positive experience.

I have no problem doing any of those things.

Which is cowardly and sociopathic…

1 Like

Back in vanilla I was playing on Thorium Brotherhood (rp server) and we did have this type of rp-pvp event a few times, while not 240 or so people it was at least two to four full raid groups. There was a pretty sizable group of people from both factions who basically leveled through battlegrounds from the mid 30s until the late 50s. There was a ton of forum rp and some world pvp events that popped up from our BG fights. Cross realm killed that though.

It’s a game; relax.

Griefers are like internet trolls. Same exact thing. It is a bit sociopathic don’t you think?

LOL… yeah buddy… sure it is.

I find it amusing that people always assume PvP will be fair.

2 Likes

BGs are hell of fun, but you have that on pve realms as well. The pvp are for the ganks, and try to poke the other faction on bring higher levels character for an wpvp escalation. Or invasions, they are funnier on pvp server, but that’s it.

I play a lot of time both on pve and pve realms and IMO people are more miserable by picking the wrong realm when it is a pvp one, because you can do almost all the pvp content on pve realms quite easy and people don’t “grieve” you. (And madmans that enjoy wpvp rarely pick the wrong server).

The only one with a mentality of a child is you because you obviously are one of the cowards that i describe in my main post and now since i don’t want to feed your mental sickness no more and i just want to move to another place were i can just play without more stress from a game i am supposed to enjoy and feel good about it you don’t like it and start making a tantrum to prevent this to happen.

No one is talking about Griefing, so you’re changing the subject to suit your argument. Ganking is not necessarily tantamount to griefing. If people don’t like being ganked they can roll on a PVE server. Rolling on PVP and crying about being ganked, is like playing football and complaining about being hit. There’s always Tennis.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be perfectly fair just slightly fair. Most other PVP games are made this way. Because getting ganked over and over again will lose you customers which is why I’m surprised Blizzard doesn’t fix it.

Ganking is griefing my friend.

I fundamentally disagree; and I’m not your friend.

Not even in the slightest.

1 Like

I wish I had talked with you prior to starting playing WoW. I was convinced by others to go PVP. Big mistake.

True. Not friends. That was sarcasm.

Explain the difference then?