Allow pvp to pve transfers please

Honestly the only pvp that exist in pvp servers is:

• High level players killing low level players
  • Groups of players killing solo players
  • A single player killing another player that is being attacked by mobs
  • People attacking afk players

So as you can see the only pvp that exist in pvp servers is cowards attacking people that are in a disadvantage.

This will only become worse one honor system is enabled, so i suggest allowing people to move to pve servers BUT never allowing those people back to pvp servers in the future, this will prevent the excuse of this cowards that are used to attack low level players to prevent this system that is the following: “nu becus they will just livil up tu livil 60 and mub back tu pvp survur”.

That’s it.

6 Likes

15 year old game. You should have known what you were getting into. It’s the same as it was in Vanilla. You can re-roll. I don’t think they should allow this, just like I don’t think they should allow PVE to PVP servers. If you want to play on a different type of server you should have to re-roll a new character. It’s not fair for people who are playing on PVE servers, to deal with these childish babies who want to have their cake and eat it too. You rolled on a PVP server, you got what you signed up for.

13 Likes

A one-way ticket sounds reasonable, but incredibly unlikely. They didn’t even faction-gate the original transfers to prevent the 3:1 splits we have now.

It will happen once they put in paid transfers.
As to the OP, what exactly were you expecting from world pvp? I’m legitimately curious.

3 Likes

No.

You made the bed, now lie in it, buddy. Enjoy the “true” classic experience.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Oh god it got even more :rofl: :rofl:

Ok. I’m done. Yea. They should offer this for those who finally realize 15 years later that pvp servers are not their thing. Lol.
Yea. Offer the transfer. They want to leave let em leave.
Want Queensbury rules of fair fighting? A game called World of Waecraft might not be what you’re looking for. :rofl:

2 Likes

No, you belong to us. More accurately your salty tears belong to us. Let’s be honest here. A lot of people who love to PvP are literally motivated by chance that they can just utterly destroy another player to the point where they cancel their sub. It’s either conscious or unconscious, but it’s there either way.

So the choice is yours, stay and be a free kill vending machine or quit and feed the PvPers fire even moreso.

3 Likes

The hell did you think was going to happen on a pvp server? That people would 6 evenly matched 40 man raid teams and then come out and duel each other one at a time?

3 Likes

I’ve never played WoW before and read a lot of threads about how if you don’t go PVP server you will be really missing out on the “true” game and how great PVP servers are. Now I’m new and suck at PVP and die even in fair matches which are pretty much non existant antways. Everytime its a completely unfair gank. I don’t see how thats even slightly fun. Ganking others just seems hollow and cowardly so I don’t do it.

If I knew what I know now I would for sure have gone PVE but now I’m stuck. If it gets real bad in phase 2 I’ll just move on to a different game.

5 Likes

People like myself said this before classic went live. I played on pvp servers in vanilla and related my experience to warn people.

Once battlegrounds are released, there is zero positives to being on a pvp server and many negatives.

6 Likes

We are at war and anybody that doesn’t take every advantage possible is an idiot. If you’re crying now then you’re going to be in a world of hurt when p2 comes, just quit playing now.

What does this stupidity even means?

You really need therapy, go look for a psychologist.

3 Likes

It would make for some good RP.
Picture it. Arathi Plains. 120 Horde lined up in battle formation. Lined up against 120 evenly matched alliance.
They RP march to the middle. Dead silence. Then with a wave of a hand. Every enters into honorable 1v1 combat…yea this is BS.
Bring on the carnage and mayhem that you can only find on real pvp servers!
Lok’tar Ogar!

2 Likes

Yup. PVP servers are populated by these types. A little sociopathic to only pick fights you have no chance of losing in a game. Games are supposed to be about challenges not just ruining someone else’s experience.

1 Like

It means that you don’t get your happlily ever after on a PVE server after you’ve already chosen PVP. Just because you realized that you made a mistake, and you prefer PVE, doesn’t mean Blizzard should accommodate your bad decision. It’s the mentality of a child. “I WANT IT! I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO ME.” You can re-roll and start over.

1 Like

My god how I envy you! Is this your first pvp mmo too? Double envy if it is!
My god my first pvp experience was in UO. It lasted all of 2 seconds and I was face down. Wow. Black and white…I’m a ghost…I lost…
Man. That’s the stuff right there!! I’m getting tingley just remembering it!

Live it. Love it. And strive to improve brother! Own it!!

You have one week to hit 60 before Alliance starts farming you.

I am a rogue, why would I start a fight if I thought I would lose? The whole point of being a rogue in PvP is choosing your fights.

Right now I typically ignore people as I’m combat swords so I’m essentially useless in PvP but when phase 2 hits the spec changes and the gloves come off, if you’re red you’re dead.

I enjoy the PVE part of the game. the PVP part is just super stupid. 99% of fights you die in 3 seconds and don’t even get a spell off. How is that fun?? I don’t get it.

It would be no fun to go around killing players in that way, There’s is no challenge so it’s boring and you are just hurting someone alses enjoyment of the game for some perverse cheap thrill of feeling falsly superior.

You can have your PVP servers.

2 Likes

If you are a 60 rogue going after another 60 player solo on a PVP server then that’s completely fine and not what we are talking about. Those are fair fights which at least give the other player a chance if they are skilled (which I am not but thats my fault).

It’s the 5 v 1s and attacking when someone is out of health with mobs on them or 60’s killing 40s. Those make up the vast majority of PVP encounters.

1 Like