Allies Unite and Boycott all BG PVP 2/18/2020 at 10:00AM

Well I for one would support you. I do feel waiting November 18 2020 is too far out. I understand your frustration, I too fully agree PvP is broken and completely one sided for horde in av. Perhaps you should revise your date and you will get more of a following. Also by continuing to acknowledge the horde posts your giving them power in this thread.

1 Like

Thats fine. either way. You can stand up and say enough as enough or you can keep playing. I dont find it fun anymore. Its stressful , toxic and degrading. This is just a last ditch effort to be able to do something I enjoy before its gone. If I add one microsecond to the hordes queue time, I’ve acheived my goal.

i dont know about that, our war rooms dont look like what they use to.

4 Likes

wow that is missed up. That was 2/18 and now post is flagged. feel like there are some dark forces at work here.

Next november? I smell a troll

But I doubt any “boycott” will cause Blizzard to totally change the purposes and goals of Classic WoW. After all, Blizzard has already “changed and improved” AV. Classic is for players who demand the “before the changes” version.

So any list of flaws just confirms Blizzard’s 2006-2009 changes.

GJ horde flagging the post. I can’t imagine I somehow violated TOS but if my account is banned so be it.

1 Like

Classic is fun and I play it as well (lvl 44 Druid currently) but I don’t pvp on it due to the mentioned imbalance in bgs.

Tbh though the hardest part in classic is getting rare crafting mats and Lvling 1-60. If you stay away from the broken pvp system

noone voted for 1.12 and many were strongly agaisnt it when it happened.

I think a large part of the problem is community. All mmo’s seem to be facing this. People are just soo toxic and pro trolls now that it ruins the mmo experience. Take the AV map for example. All the horde swear up and down its fair. Most people can look at it and see the flaws. However they will swear up and down its fair because its an advantage for them. That fundamentally is the problem with mmos period and society.

removed unnecessary, inappropriate, comments targeting a specific group of people

2 Likes

Its not that hard to level to 60 if you actually play.

1200 rep to go for my alt lock. then im never setting foot in av again.

A boycott, will cause the horde to not be able to play pvp anymore and the overwhelming amount of complaints would force Blizzard to react accordingly. Sure would there be a bunch of horde who get mad and quit AV after they lose two matches? Yes. That would only shorten their queue so really its a win win.

1 Like

Is it though? Lol

This is correct and how the map was changed in the past I believe. However I don’t think they will do anything about it now.

Is it though

what?

gen-x here as well. I lolz when tehy call me a boomer. No, I’m not your daddy but apperently I remind you of him.

1 Like

Its because you have morals and standards which is a foreign concept to them.

6 Likes

“Gen X was born between 1965 - 1979”

So youre old- just like I am. Youre the exact target market.

10k for me :(. Then never setting foot again.

1979 right on the edge. I’m in the “old enough to kick your 
” phase of life.