Allied races for Worgen and undead: Nelf Worgen and San'layn

Like Greymane?

https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=947809

Greymane (and many other worgen out there, of course) is already using this concept! Get another one! maybe paint those elves in red!
We’ve never had red elves

1 Like

The thing I don’t get about San’layn as a playable race is that they’ve never been shown to do anything other than “blood magic” or whatever you call it. Just seems like they’re more of a “class” than a “race.”

I think the natural addition would be undead Night elves (with Sylvanas now resurrecting Miav, Daelyn, and proving that Night Elves can be resurrected as Foresaken and be willing to join the Horde).

Just my 2 cents.

Blood magic would be a definite theme of a vampire race, but the ones in ICC have been shown to be the usual classes we play as like Death Knights, warrior, mage, priest, and rogue.

I’d much rather see a blood spec as part of a necromancer class…maybe for healing.

Making a vampire class seems a little odd, but could be doable.

I still expect the undead night elves and such to just be a precursor to a dark ranger class of some sort. This sets it up similar to how the Death Knight starting area plays out and could further mirror Arthas’s actions since Sylvanas has been doing a fair bit of that. Even more so if we end up with another “alliance” race raised as dark rangers…although they could just do humans and make them look a bit like Nathanos.
Human & NE vs Forsaken and Blood Elf

1 Like

Yes.

But are those customizations available?

No.

1 Like

So also should not be feasible, to try to create a differentiation for these elves!

I already knew! :sunglasses:

To be fair, people were saying the exact same thing about void elves at first. All available evidence made them sound more like a hero class of void-specializing spellcasters than a playable race.

Would love to see forsaken elves as an allied race. That and Night Elf Paladins!!

Or Ogres elves!