Allied races for Worgen and undead: Nelf Worgen and San'layn

Yes, but people love elves. Not many think about abominations as playable assets. As I said, you’re the first to bring it up.

Look, why don’t you make your own thread on the topic? It’s not likely to be found on a thread advocating for other allied races. See if people want it or not. If they do, good for you, more power to your cause. But if not, well you pitched it. The option was on the table.

3 Likes

I’m not invested in the idea, or much of the game in general. I also know that the reality of my bringing it up is effectively irrelevant to what Blizzard will actually produce.

So I discussed here what I could.

Werewolves vs vampires? I’m in! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

If you pay attention to the Mag’har recruitment quest, when you return to Azeroth you might notice some saberon fleeing to the Barrens if you happen to be looking that way. This shows that they also escaped Draenor.

As for them hating both factions, well… you could have argued the same for the Zandalari and Dark Iron and Nightborne. How they feel and act in the past is largely irrelevant. This is a weak argument and I don’t really know what you’re trying to go with this here. Does this not apply to San’layn…?

Saberon, given the proper context, have learned to move behind feral and primitive urges. There are plenty of examples of this, but none the less they remain a very primitive race with connections to the Mag’har. (That’s why I think it would make sense for them to be a Horde race.)

The odds of Sethrakk being playable is quite low, though, so don’t rile yourself up too much about it. That said, I don’t know what you are trying to argue. I’m not suggesting that every race we’ve ever had contact with should join the faction they interacted with, I am just saying that Saberon or Sethrakk would be interesting choices as allied races, and both have valid “excuses” to add them.

None the less, I don’t find night elven worgen to be different or interesting, but as in most cases I could be convinced otherwise if work was put into them. I was hoping you would try to convince me by expressing how they might be different. Unfortunately, it seems you’re not really interested in that.

There are a lot of people who obsessively defend San’layn (or any other type of elf allied race, and that’s fine), but they no longer have any ties to the Horde and honestly, I find them to be incredibly boring. Do we really need a fifth elf race?

I cannot see San’layn being a good idea under any context. This is just a bad idea, and there are tons of better options out there. The only connection they had with the Horde was wiped out. The people obsessing over this are almost as bad as the high elf fanatics. We don’t need any more elf races, and anyone trying to pretend that this isn’t an elf race are frankly, delusional. If you want to argue for them despite that, then argue for what they actually are.

I’d rather see an actual undead race than yet another elf. We’ve been building up the redeemed undead for quite some time now–ever since the novel mentioned Calia being brought back as undead that wasn’t quite undead–and they would coincidentally fit very well with the Alliance. I’d be happy to see that.

I get that you really want these races to be playable, and I’m not trying to bash your thread, but your arguments for these races are weak. I could perhaps be convinced that night elf worgen were a good idea if a great deal of unique work was done on them to set them apart from standard worgen, but I don’t think there is anything that could convince me elven vampires would make for an interesting Horde race. (Not that you’ve even made an attempt to so, unironically.) Sorry.

4 playable elves out of 19 races IS ENOUGH. That is nearly 1/4 of the races right there.

No. More. Bloody. Elves.

First of all, we don’t bash and demand for allied races and politely request for them. I try hard to keep all discussion contained in the megathread–this one happens to hold a different, connected idea. I’m also not the OP. I argue lore, and how people say “I don’t like them” and “no more elves” and “boring” are opinions, because it’s true–they are. Much like how I think they’d be an excellent addition and are very interesting. The thing is, again, I argue lore reasons behind why I think they should be added. So please, stop painting me or the people that want them in a false light. No, I don’t support going into other threads and putting people down. I’ll point out what races I think are a terrible idea, in other words… Lightforged undead. Which is an opinion, just like yours, except again I use lore in saying it’d completely undermine undead as a whole and what’s been built.

So yeah, in conclusion? Don’t spread that sort of lie, it’s incredibly rude. Don’t compare us to high elves, because we’re not. And I’m sick of being shoved into a box with anyone. We’re our own thing.

To add, this is a disclaimer on the thread I run, that’s been there since the old forums were up:

So I don’t know where people are getting “Oh you San’layn supporters are pestering, begging, and demanding to no end!” from, because I at least certainly am not. I argue my case and why I disagree with something. I never demand anything, and try to support the Allied Races I think make sense even if I dislike them or have no desire to play them. Which are most. And not LF undead.

Once again, San’layn are undead. Just because you dislike them doesn’t suddenly ‘disqualify’ them.

So how does “wasn’t quite undead” make them more “perfect” for the undead allied race “Slot” (if there are actual slots) than San’layn…? And for the Alliance? That’s a spit in the face for most undead players right there. The entire concept and the race being slapped onto the Alliance. It’d be like Mah’gar orcs going Alliance.

5 Likes

Fair enough, it is possible for these races to join the roster. Though if I’m honest, they’d fit better as their own core race.

They’d be awesome to play, but you have to admit that saberon are less likely then nelf worgen and san’layn. As for sethrakk, again, more likely to join the Horde after everything they’ve done for them. They’re rigged like worgen, but wouldn’t have any reason to join the Alliance.

I’ve already made my case on this matter countless times. Go back and read the comments addressing this opinion.

1 Like

Eh, no evidence of this. They’re shown in the war campaign to be allied with the horde…kind of testing for admittance, and it’s left at that. It’s not been expanded on further.

As for the Worgen, I’m curious to see if the island expedition quest leads to anything as a dev did say the purpose of those quests was to hint at some future stuff. I’d quite like to turn my night elf druid into a worgen. I’ve wanted a wolf feral form for ages. The Kul’Tiran feral form is a bit wolf like as well, but I like my Night Elf.

I think we need High Elves and San’layn and then we’ll have the bases covered.

I’m curious how it’d be handled. If they went for accuracy then she might just be a bit more pale and not have the breathing bit of the idle animation. Other than that, she’d look just like a human.

Then why bother trying? You’ve made up your mind.
From what I’ve seen over in the San’layn thread, I’d quite like seeing them added, especially if any of the fan made visuals are any indication of what could be done.

3 Likes

I guess I wasn’t really being clear. Any type of player who is fanatical about seeing a particular race added to the game is going to come off as obnoxious. I shouldn’t have compared them perhaps to the players obsessed over high elves, but frankly, the result is the same. The difference is that most players vocally arguing for high elves are a bit unstable (in the sense that they explode whenever you try to explain why they shouldn’t be added).

I have seen players who are fanatically obsessed with seeing all sorts of races added, for Mok’nothal, for eredar, for high elves, for broken… even for races like the Wildhammer.

In short, please don’t take my comments on the worst type of players to apply to a group. I wasn’t clear and that much was my fault, and I do apologize, but I hope that this has cleared that misunderstanding up.

Now while I’ve made my own points very clear (I am very strongly opposed to San’layn, and the fact they are elves only hurts them further to me), I don’t hate them nor do I hate people who support them. But I cannot see anything being argued that would sway me on this.

You have my respect because unlike the OP, you have at least tried to argue for their existence…

The fact that they are yet another elf race is part of why I am opposed them. The fact that they are not working alongside the undead is another reason I am opposed to them. I feel that there are plenty of better races out there, but using words like ‘disqualify’ is ridiculous and ludicrously out of place. I never said they can’t be playable, I said that they shouldn’t be. And that hasn’t changed.

Um, what? First of all, it was perhaps a poor choice of words to call them ‘not quite undead’. But kudos to you for catching that, I suppose. If you want to pick apart every word I say, than this discussion is going to get tedious and boring very quickly. I say things out of place on occasion, so if you want to argue lore (something I love discussing), then that would be far more interesting to me than what basically boils down to ad homenin attacks.

With that out of the way, I fail to see why it is a ‘spit in the face’ for undead players. You are taking this ridiculously personally. In fact, your entire response to me has been taking what I said that was not directed at you and applying it to yourself as if I was trying to insult and attack you. You need to step back for a moment and calm down.

Either way, it would not be like Mag’har orcs going Alliance. It would be like Nightborne going Horde, or void elves going Alliance. And yet, those turned out to be okay. The blood elves weren’t up in arms about it, nor were the Alliance riled up about the nightborne (maybe a little, but no one was shocked by it).

Mag’har are distinctly Horde and have Horde values. The ‘redeemed undead’, like all forsaken, have their own views and can come to their own conclusions. In general, the undead are the least ‘Horde’ race, after the blood elves I suppose… so making an argument against this, but for San’layn feels rather out of place.

Furthermore, I’m not against Calia and the ‘redeemed undead’ being Horde, I am just saying that it opens up additional possibilities if Blizzard wanted to experiment with putting another Alliance-style race on the Horde, and Horde-style race on the Alliance. I’ve been very curious about Calia and the new type of undead race she seems to have become, far more so than San’layn.

In short, I was not directing my previous post at you, I’m certainly not ‘disqualifying’ them (I am arguing against them, not saying they aren’t allowed, only Blizzard can make that decision), and I cannot even begin to understand why you are taking this entire discussion so personally.

If you want to discuss lore, I’d absolutely be interested in that, otherwise I don’t think there’s much to do but pick apart each other’s words… and is that what you really want out of this? I find it boring.

That’s one of the reasons I support these two. Why anyone pushing for an allied race would push for it. It’s not our fault you don’t share our opinion. Nothings wrong with what we’re doing, so I see no point in your argument. It’s a simple yay or nay.

Edit: If your minds already made up, what’s the point in trying to convince you any other way? It would be like arguing with a wall. It would yield no results.

The entire point of arguing lore and pointing out things is picking apart words. You have to be very precise in what you say, otherwise it comes off as, well, what it did. I’ll ignore comparing LF undead to San’layn entirely for the purpose of lore sake. In reality, there’s not a competition–I brought it up because you said “instead of San’layn”. So, instead of sticking onto that, I’m going to push San’layn aside and focus on why I personally dislike LF undead as an idea.

This is why:
"This is one AR I don’t support at all, and hope never gets added in, personally. It compltely undermines the actual sacrifice any undead went through and essentially says “look, we’re touched by the light, we’re better than everyone”. No burning from the light with all the benefits of undead? Hard, hard pass. Not to mention, again, it’s just the annoying “light is perfect and redeems those that need it” narrative which, in my opinion, is terrible writing. You’re not enduring any pain or being noble by using a magic type that burns you. No, you’re copping out.

Anything that made it less black-and-white, like in Legion where the light actually had more depth than just “oh look at me, I’m a mary-sue”, would be thrown out with this concept, at least in some way. Again, it’s saying “Well, I’m blessed by the light, don’t get burned by it, and redeemed, hah there’s no drawbacks!”" --from another thread

To me, as a player of Death Knights, Lightforged undead seem like a cop-out and destroying any sense of “you are what you can be, just because you’re not bathed in the light doesn’t mean you have any less value than anything else”. Due to the term: “Redeemed”. It means, typically, that you did something wrong and are lesser, until you ‘got better’. The whole point of undead to me is sacrifice, being controlled as a puppet, breaking free, then having to face your monsters and continue to fight for your world (in the case of undead that are good.)

If Lightforged undead do not destroy that concept, and continue to treat light as a tool and just another form of magic, though, I’d be fine with it. I really don’t want undead players to be shoved under the bus though and be coined as “all evil and puppets with no conscious” because that’s not what they’ve built, undead are diverse like the living because they got bits of their personality back (depending on the person, and again this isn’t for all.)

Noted and that’s fine, apology accepted. I’m used to having mud thrown at me and people twisting what I actually am trying to do, and it gets tiresome. Really, really tiresome. I’m glad that isn’t what you meant.

2 Likes

Specifically, I’m on the fence about night elf worgen. I could be convinced that they are a decent choice. I was opposed to vulpera at first, but I support them now. That said, your original post provided nothing about them that made them anything more than worgen with a slightly different backstory. That just doesn’t interest me; I need more than that. It’s part of why I posted actually, because I wanted to see what else you might offer.

In general, I dislike arguments. Arguing opinions is ridiculous. Neither of us is ‘more right’ than the other, after all. Rather, I’d like to discuss it. We don’t have to agree to discuss something. So if you want to talk about San’layn I’ll listen and provide my own opinion. But, I am more interested in the concept of night elf worgen and why you think they are an interesting and unique idea. If you are unwilling to do that, then I suppose I’ll just leave disappointed.

While I agree in a theoretical sense, ultimately there are a limited amount of allied races that will be added. I am more strongly opposed to adding allied races past a point than I am concerned with what types they are, to be honest. With 13 races, we’ll have 1 race for each class (including the inevitable new class next expansion). Going beyond that will make the system feel incredibly bloated.

This race would be that thirteenth race. So for me, it is a competition between the two… or whatever race would take their place. And I am opposed to another elf race as I feel we have too many as it is. Now that said, while I am opposed to San’layn, there are worse options out there. One of the worst arguments I’ve seen are for demonic races such as the Eredar. At least in the San’layn’s case, they have some vague ties with the Horde, regardless of whether those ties have been severed.

I understand how you feel about them, and I can actually sympathize to some degree. It doesn’t bother me quite as much as it does you, but I find that kind of writing boring. In arguing for ‘redeemed undead’ I am hoping that they are deeper than that.

When I said “not quite undead”, I am thinking of undead that are brought back with the light, but are still undead. This is as opposed to being brought back with the shadow, which naturally makes them vulnerable to the light. They otherwise have many of the same weaknesses.

I have seen a lot of arguments for ‘thin humans’, and I think that they could possibly be implemented through this race. Instead of undead that are rotting away, they would be pale-skinned humans of a lighter build that were, most likely, brought back to prevent Sylvanas from doing the same. Such a resurrection would require them to be mostly intact, in theory, making it so they are nowhere near as common as forsaken.

Your argument that “we’re just goodie goodie” is understandable, but off the mark. They aren’t holy or noble or not suffering through pain. They simply are a different type of undead, similar to how death knights are different from forsaken. Most likely, they would suffer from shadow in the same way normal undead suffer from holy… so there’s that, too.

Either way, this is largely conjecture, just as your post is. We know next to nothing about them. But I’m curious and hopeful that they would turn out to be more than just a “we’re the not-undead undead! :wink:”.

To me, ironically, San’layn are the antithesis of that. The most evil, vile, and sadistic race on the face of Azeroth that is eager to betray their allies on a whim if it gave them power. Forsaken have a very questionable moral compass, but San’layn literally don’t seem to have one at all.

Worse yet, their individual class types seem limited. If Blizzard doesn’t want to add hero classes to allied races, that hurts them even more. Adding San’layn without them being able to be death knights? Ludicrous. While you could argue that they can adjust their vampiric abilities to simply apply vaguely to any class, would that work well? Every case of San’layn played out their vampiric tendencies to a dramatic level. San’layn mages almost exclusively use blood-related magic. There are no san’layn warriors, really… they are all blood death knights. And so on. If you just have those roles play a backseat on weakened racials, what you are left with… is a vaguely vampire themed high elf race.

Your argument about redeemed undead feeling generic is understandable, though. Perhaps that race would be better suited to the Horde, just to add complexity to them (Calia siding with the Horde because she didn’t want to be brought back? Sylvanas offering a different kind of undeath to those who don’t want to be Forsaken?), and to ensure they have to make more difficult choices.

I understand that your idea of undead is that they escaped being controlled as a puppet, and yet… anything that is undead, ultimately, is undead because of someone else’s intervention, often against their will. Especially if Alliance tried to do this, could they really consider themselves better than Sylvanas, regardless of whether these “lightforged” undead suffer in the same way the forsaken do?

PS: I enjoyed seeing your own insight and reasoning on San’layn. I don’t mean to make this a competition between them (despite what I said earlier), though, so if you want to focus this on the San’layn I’d be fine with that. After all, it isn’t like these are the only two options, and San’layn would be competing against all of them. Given the thread, it would probably be more respectful for me to focus on San’layn. I leave it up to you as to where you want this discussion to progress! :smiley:

In terms of story…the reconciliation of a people thought to be lost to the beast inside. A chance to take back a place in the world. A cause worth fighting for.

We’d also be making interesting stories within the Alliance. The possible conflict Genn would have with these worgen. Remember, though they weren’t direct and were either under the influence or control of Alpha Prime, they did terrorize his kingdom and silverpine forest for years. Though nelf worgen are worgen, I can’t help but feel Genn and his people wouldn’t be a little wary or hostile toward them. A culture clash during the middle of the war, certainly a means Blizz could use to differentiate these worgen from the worgen we play. The Alliance as it is is united, but you seldom see them deal with the issues of the Horde. It would be an interesting take storywise, because as an allied race, there would be some reprecutions. Something I believe we should have got with the void elves, but was summarized to in the Stormwind church with NPC’S either politely or blatantly telling you you weren’t welcomed.

If you wanted a dark Horde like race on the Alliance, then nelf worgen would be a reasonable choice. They’d be a group seperated from those they had once called kin, no longer being realized as night elves, but a mistake in their history. And with Genn and his people breathing down their backs, they’ll be reminded constantly of the horrors they’ve inflicted. As a nelf worgen, you’ll battle constantly with the beast inside, but fight to prove you are more then just that. The very reason for becoming such feral creatures finally coming to fruition…to save your people, and secure a future.

Which could lead to what brought them into the faction war to begin with. We’ve seen what Tyrande was willing to do. Perform a ritual that made her into the night warrior, which could have killed her, and weaken her people further. She was willing to risk everything, who’s to say another night elf doesn’t feel the same. You recall Belysra Starbreeze? The very night elf who created the scythe of Elune? Well, she could very well lead to the questline in recruiting these worgen. Reason being could be the death of her child Ishala. Ishala is one of the elves you rescue as Teldrassil burns…if you saved her. So far, nothing points toward her making it out alive of the tree. Belysra in rage, grief, and vengeance could request the aid of the Alliance champion (You), to aid her in undertaking this task she knows Malfurion and Tyrande would refute. Reason for her defiance, the Horde took her daughter, her home, her people…they took everything. To her, the only way to get back at these monsters would be to send monsters after them. Hence you begin a quest to restore the minds of these worgen, who will no doubt swear their loyalty after being lost to the beast for a thousand years.

There’s a bunch of different ways you could go about this. This is just one scenario. Malfurion could suggest bringing these worgen to the faction war. Thousands of them sleep in the dream, if they simply found a way to restore the soul inside the beast, they’d definitely be a worthwhile ally. Maybe Malf or Broll Bearmantle hatch a plan to convince Goldrinn to use his power to bring these worgen to the Alliance. Maybe a new artifact is created to free the minds of these worgen. Or maybe the scythe of Elune still has some power in it. (Xal’atath still had some power in her, it wouldn’t be a stretch to think the scythe might still be a viable option.) Or maybe the old gods are trying to corrupt these worgen, bringing the worgen back to their senses to be used as their minions. We could fight the old gods to liberate them. Or these worgen could have simply mellowed out after all this time, and we have to convince them, which should be easy considering their families had probably gone up in flames due to the Horde.

There’s a bunch if story routes this allied race could take. I’ve already listed their possible abilities in the original post. If you’d like to read more, I could arrange that. As for how and why they’d be different from the worgen we play now…well…they are the original worgen. Being night elves and having affinity to nature could have given them abilities regular worgen wouldn’t have. They’d also spent quite some time isolated from the world. It’s definitely chanfed in the last thousand years…as they probably have. In all that time in the dream, they could have embraced what they are. Cast off most of their culture to make their own. Their beliefs would still revere Elune, but they’d worship the ancient Goldrinn in even higher esteem. One thing is certain, they’ll definitely stand out from the worgen we have now. How much so could be anyone’s guess. These are just a few examples.

If none of this works for you check out Spellbreaker with these.

I think it’s pretty awesome.

Makes sense, and that all comes down to opinion too. I respect yours and while I disagree, can see where you’re coming from. Personally I’m of the idea of: “the more the merrier”. We haven’t yet seen the cap on ARs though, but it’s fair to assume we’re approaching it for sure. I don’t like talking about things like it’s a competition myself, however, because it just sometimes turns into people going at each other’s throats and not really focusing on the main point. Clearly, as our conversation has progressed, that’s not the case, thankfully. But yeah, in the end, it really is up to what Blizzard has to say and one will be happy, on won’t… or neither, of course, if neither get added in. Or, any other AR for that matter.

If this is the case, and how they’re built, I’d be fine with it. I don’t see myself as ever playing one or really liking the concept all that much, but I also wouldn’t downright hate it like I do now (for the reasons I gave). If it truly is just another magic type being used for resurrection, and not a way to say “well, we’re now redeemed and therefore if you don’t take our path, you’re disgusting, vile, and just plain evil”, then it’s fine.

And you’re right–we have no basis for it, either. Both of us have gotten different ideas from how they were presented. Yours would make sense, and I think would be taken much better than what I thought they were being presented as–which would be alright. Also, another reason why I brought up “MG for the Alliance” would be if they added paladins for this particular race but threw them onto the Alliance. It’d just be a bit unfair, I feel like, I dunno.

Like, they added void elves to the Alliance, yeah, which are a Horde model. Then, a modified Alliance model to Horde. But none of them can be a class that the original models can’t, if you catch my drift. In the end it’d be up to lore, but yeah I’m thinking in terms of gameplay with that statement. Not lore.

Right, and that’s where our views and ideas for how things could go in the future conflict. To me, since San’layn have free will, they have the capability of going on a path just like Death Knights and Forsaken. They were the most loyal of Kael’thas’s followers and died for their city to protect it. The story is quite a tragic and good one, to me, anyway. They died for their city only to be raised and used against them under the control of the Lich King. Cunning elves brutally destroying many of the living–but what of them upon Arthas dying?

I feel like they very well could gain personalities back just like the other intelligent undead, if you know what I mean. “They have no home” was said by Rohkan in the Alliance War Campaign. Dreven did lash out at the forsaken in the end, but I saw it as an act of desperation, a last-ditch attempt to stop the Alliance and fulfill his task.

Now, I could be entirely wrong, too. I’m giving suggestions on how the story could go, based on the patterns I’ve seen with other undead, those being Forsaken and DK. Like I said, intelligent undead do have free will, and we could get sections of them that intend on protecting their people like they originally set out to do. An antihero story, just like their DK and forsaken cousins. Appropriate, in my eyes, as an ally to the Forsaken.

In the end, we’d really need to see more of their story and what they’ve been up to. Are there enough left to even qualify? We don’t know. Who are the major players? What would they do, what can they contribute? Quite a bit, theoretically, but again–right now, the story is stagnant. We know nothing, and could never know anything. Do I hope the story is expanded? Yes, of course. I don’t know if it will.

I’m thinking San’layn would be added when DK are finally open to ARs, which Blizzard did mention might happen eventually. This would mean that they wouldn’t be added for a very long time, which is fine. As for other stuff, I think of it like how they did forsaken or void elves. We have zombies of different classes, and we have elves of a particular type with different classes. The racials would be vampyr themes, and the biggest kicker would be how Blizzard would make them look different.

I would hope they make these twisted, vampyr abominations look different from regular elves. Bat-like ears, every tooth sharp (like goblins), wings (very unlikely but people have really wanted this, and boy do I wish it was more possible), and pure red or black eyes. Claws, too, for sure. With San’layn, I feel like there’s a lot of elbow room in terms of what they could do with the models. Right now, they either use modified night elves, or the Blood Elf DK models. There’s so much they can do to make them look monstrous, beastial, and scary. Blood magic does very dark things to creatures, as we’ve seen.

I personally am fine with multiple discussions, they’re engaging and good to talk things out in terms of how we feel about concepts ‘xyz’. I’ll even offer alternatives to San’layn, as ideas, even though obviously San’layn are what I want the most.
It’d be cool if:

1. The ghosts were added, but I have no idea how armor would work for them.
  2. Nathanos undead, but the ritual bars them off right this moment. Also, I think a “night warrior” ritual of sorts would be really neat for forsaken if his route was taken.
  3. No idea beyond that, aside from what we’ve discussed already: SL or LF undead.

Yes, more Werevolves and Vampires please Blizzard!

Also, how can someone say “more elves” about San’layn. They are hardly representative of just run of the mill elves where that might be applicable.

4 Likes

You lost me there… So Nigh elf worgen would be bad because they wouldn’t be that different, same for san’layn even if both would be on their respective faction bot somehow holy undead on the other faction than undead would be great??? How do you want us to take the 2 first argument seriously if you came up with worst idea like holy undead for the alliance.

How can we take you seriously when your reason are about lore and you end up saying that a whole race should be playable when only ONE exist in game???

How does Gilneas worgen have to do with ally? How innovative!

Bingo!

The only thing that makes me wring my nose at this … night elves worgen thing, is that they are not physically different from the existing worgen!
Never went!

There is nothing to make them different from the worgen of Gilneas or those that are scattered throughout Azeroth!

Nothing except they are night elves and not humans!

I do not really see that it would bring good for the game or the lore!
But after we had voidbelves of the horde in the alliance, if it happened I would not be surprised!

We are already being threatened with junkgnomes, so why not with a worgen model that is no different in anything from the existing one?

Well, I do not have any arguments that would prevent this!
It just looks like chunks of tomatoes in the tomato sauce!

Dude, I really don’t see why you should be against nelf worgen becoming an allied race. Most of the current allied races share the same model, the only difference is in their cosmetics and racials. The only real new rigs for allied races are the kul’tirans and zandalari trolls. Even so, they are just more of the same races. Nelf worgen would be no different in the current trend for allied races. They’d have looks and options Gilnean worgen would not. They’d have different racials, it’s possible that the worgen curse could affect you differently depending on your race. We’ve only ever truly known the one’s we play currently. Nelf worgen wouldn’t be all that ridiculous. You’ve already made your complaints with our current allied races, but it doesn’t make sense to deny this option if people want it.

Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

Just ignore and move on. Although not my favorite option, I do like your suggestion and wouldn’t surprise me to see those ARs added.

2 Likes