Allied races across two WoW licenses on a single Blizzard account

Hi! I’ve been thinking of adding another WoW license to my account, but have a question. On this WoW license, I’ve unlocked all existing allied races. Will I be able to create allied races on the second license without redoing the rep grinds? If so, are there any requirements I’ll have to repeat on the second license? (Aside from owning BfA.)

I’d also like to know how this works with pathfinder.

1 Like

If staying under the same Battle Net account (i.e., same email login), then everything will be account-wide across all licenses under that same account.

And yes, to have the Allied Races, each license will need BFA.

4 Likes

Thank you for your response! That was what I suspected, but yesterday I put in a ticket with a GM just to be sure and received a conflicting response. I didn’t get to talk to the GM in person, so I couldn’t get further clarification, but that didn’t make much sense to me. If anyone else from Blizzard or who has multiple WoW licenses and has tried this can confirm that this is correct, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

One of the times that Blizzard gave us a free trial for BFA, I made several Allied Race characters on my additional licenses. They are still there, but not accessible because those licenses do not have BFA applied.

I also have the Pathfinder achievements show up on my characters on my additional licenses.

Screenshots
6 Likes

Oh, so you can make allied races without BFA, just not play them? That would go a long way toward reassuring me they’re be available before putting down money on another BFA license.

No, you still have to have BFA. I was only able to initially create them when Blizzard gave everyone a free test run of BFA.

Sorry for any confusion I caused in my last post.

3 Likes

Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification.

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes