Allied Race: Lordaeronians

Actually, I hope all the elves leave their faction to form their own.

It would simplify faction identity greatly

1 Like

I think there should simply just be an option to pick what kingdom you’re from as a human player. Add more cosmetics to that. Add some tabards for the Kingdoms of Stromgarde, Lordaeron & maybe even Alterac. If we ever get human heritage armor, add various shades for that to cover all the human nations as well.

7 Likes

Botani.

3 Likes

That’d be amazing. I hope writers soon address the situation of the many races that made it through the portal alongside the Mag’har

1 Like

Glad you are giving it to us freely. Especially considering the Horde took them from us in the first place.

You didnt have any good in the first place so you had to take what was always Alliance.

I’ll have this from Aisle A two of those from B, and It think there’s a special on Aisle C?

3 Likes

…its so weird how much people want to ignore that the majority Forsaken are / were of Lordaeron. More so, that the vast majority of Lordaeron died to the Scourging.

YAS. Can we at least get upright character models?

2 Likes

I am curious at the logical chain you derive to get to that statement. You can’t count anything that happened before the MMORG as the RTS was a single-player game where the player played all sides, including Scourge. using the model they would use for Starcraft.

When the game started you had your Alliance races and territories, and Horde races and territories, and territories that were in dispute between the two factions.

1 Like

I’m not sure you’d upvote my post, Curse, once you find out that the special on Aisle C was your top hat. Just to make things square I’ll have your head shaved and you can go full Ming the Merciless look.

You make it sound like we cant play both sides in WoW right. I can count the RTS’ story and relevant places and things as part of their respective factions in the same way one would claim Alleria is Alliance long before she was ever a part of WoW proper.

I’m making it sound that you can’t picture this as one group of players taking stuff from you.

Sounds to me like you should direct that comment to Curseword. He wants to play that game, I am all but glad to oblige.

Blizzard chose to make Lordaeronians Playable as Horde. It obviously was not because of Horde Players begging for Alliance stuff… since it was a choice Blizzard made as World of Warcraft was designed. Prior to its release.

Playable Lordaeronians on the Horde was not some fan request from Horde Players to take from the Alliance - it was Blizzard’s design before anyone could even play WoW.

So, yes - when Blizzard gives something interesting to the Horde, of their own design, the Alliance fans whine until they get it too. As this desire for Playable Lordaeronians shows.

Same with Blood Elves. Blizzard put them on the Horde for various reasons that arent entirely based on the Story. That was something they designed. But even in the Story prior to World of Warcraft, in WC 3, the Blood Elves left the Alliance as escapees and fugitives after fleeing from the prisons of Dalaran - so they were decidedly not looking to the Alliance.

Those were choices Blizzard made as they developed the game. Heck, many who were attracted to the monster aesthetic of the Horde in WC 3 felt they were having clashing themes forced upon them in the form of zombies and elves - and that actually is a divide to this day among the Playerbase. Adding zombies and elves to the Horde didnt come from Horde fans clamoring for it. And many old school Horde fans still bristle at their inclusion.

As opposed to the many threads from Alliance Players that want to take themes Blizzard designs for the Horde, and put them in the Alliance.

6 Likes

And the Lordearanians are as much playable to the Alliance as it would be Horde. (They are technically Stormwind citizens now/have interbreed with them) Lordearon citizens are as much Alliance as anyone else. Heck, we have a “For Lordearon” yell back in Wrathgate on the Alliance side and not Horde.

We want it because it was much a part of lore(if not more so) then it ever was Horde.

And now they designed it so we got some of them back. Funny how that works.

Also, not all the high elves decided to join Kael and his mad pursuits.

We dont want the Undercity. We want CAPITAL CITY. We dont want blood elves, we wanted HIGH ELVES. The very opposite of themes you seem to want.

Things designed for the Alliance before Blizzard decided to give them to the Horde.

No one is clamoring for your orcs or trolls or taurens because they were never part of the Alliance.

1 Like

I like Blood Elves, but (to support the prevailing sentiment) it is pretty much impossible by now to not admit that at least Blood Elves fundamentally changed the Horde dynamic. Very likely singlehandedly snowballed into the current faction imbalance as well.

I dunno, I recall a lot of salt on the forums about not getting Highmountain Tauren from the blue corner.

1 Like

I’d say that 's fringe at best. Meanwhile there were alot of salty people that Natalie Seline turned out to be a regular human as oppose to Forsaken. Making the Cult of the Forgotten Shadows leader effectively be a Stormwind human.

I mean, if you want to play a Lordaeron human…just make a normal human character in the game, or make a Forsaken?

1 Like

I mean we both can. The problem is Capital City/Undercity is something both factions want.