Allied Race: Lordaeronians

New race allied to the Alliance: Lordaeronian.

Drawn from the contested provinces of the Western Plaguelands, ( Andorhal, Scholomance) and the Eastern Plaguelands, (Stratholme, Tyr’s Hand, The Scarlett Coast, and other areas) the tenacity of the remaining resistance forces that continue defending their homeland have inspired those who fled to Stormwind.

The beleaguered people of the Northern Eastern Kingdoms are officially ready to rejoin the Alliance after the near-annihilation of the Scarlet Crusade and the deteriorating conditions of Lordaeronian holdings in the North.

The sacking of the Undercity and abandonment of Lordaeron Capitol has left the Forsaken on a dangerous, desperate path of hit-and-fade Scourge attacks, cadres of relentless dark rangers, and deathknight Grave-Barons consolidating the remaining rampant undead to protect Forsaken citizens and demonstrate a show of force to retain Horde holdings in the Eastern Kingdoms.

These events have pressed what remains of humanity in Lordaeron to desperately petition the Alliance for admission to and protection from Stormwind and its allies.

-Lordaeron Remnant:

Taller, thinner and haughty-like sneers and demeanor, the horrors of repeated massacres and terrifying, relentless deathly pursuit have left the people of Lordaeron scarred by their survival and very skeptical of any assistance.

Having been forced to make due with just faith, dwindling supplies, vengeance and spite the spirit of the remaining Lordaeronians is a sharp and merciless sword that could serve the Alliance well if accepted back into the fold.

3 Likes

What’s next? Allied Race: Dancers of Goldshire? The living survivors of Lordaeron ARE members of the Alliance.

28 Likes

And the undead ones already have a claim there. So it’s pointless

15 Likes

Sure, if the Horde gets the Syndicate/Alteraci
:smirk:

5 Likes

Take ‘em. We don’t want ‘em anyway :wolf:

2 Likes

You look so cute in your Night Elf Hoodie.

2 Likes

Or they could stop screwing around and just let humans have a choice of which model they want to use. There’s no reason a Stormwind knight can’t be husky, and no reason that a Kul’Tiran shouldn’t be able to look like… Jaina, Lady Proudmoore, Brother Pike… any of the vast majority of Kul’tirans who don’t use the big model.

5 Likes

I really can’t see Jaina throwing a Haymaker. She doesn’t even have a proper accent!

2 Likes

guys they should add humans as a new race that would b craaaazy but they would never do that but i can only hope

2 Likes

By the way, aren’t you Alliance folks a bit tired of Human-looking races ? In terms of design, among your playable cast are Humans, fat Humans, Humans that can turn into wolves, small Humans, dark small Humans, very small Humans, transhumanist very small Humans and humanoid Dragons that can turn into Humans. Wouldn’t you appreciate something a little different like Furbolgs or Jinyu ?

12 Likes

Thankss! :smile:

2 Likes

New customization options in 9.2.5 for every single race, it’s just called HUMAN.

(I was gonna say it’s a human skin but that sounds horrifying, so here we are.)

4 Likes

No, they want High Elves.

2 Likes

no thats just like all the dudes on like moonguard and stuff they dont represent the sane ppl ok

I want human models for undead like Nathanos. Red eyes and gaunt faces similar to death knight options, but more varied or with more stages of undeath.

4 Likes

I agree! Good idea!

1 Like

So the Aliance players can point at them to justify that Lordearon should be taken away from the Horde and given to the Alliance?

1 Like

No. So the remaining people of Lordaeron are willing to listen to and coordinate with Turalyon to eke out something like what Lordaeron once was.

They’d be zealous, but adherent to a paladin’s orders and perspective.

So just for a political element. So really, “yes”.

I mean, after all, otherwise it is just another human race, a race which already covers people from Lordearon just fine.

2 Likes

The Horde has Lordaeronians.

I can not fault people for wanting to finally play as an Alliance person with a connection to Lordaeron. The Alliance Player base covets what little the Horde has. The Horde had Playable Elves from Quelthalas, and people wanted them in the Alliance.

Might as well let the Alliance pick and choose what themes they like from the Horde. They seem to be uninspiring on their own.

5 Likes