Allied Race Bnet Transfer

Hi,

Working on allied races at the moment and I was wondering that when I unlock the races I want and create the character I want can I move the character to a brand new battle net account. I know I will have to re-buy BFA and add game time but my goal here is to start 100% fresh no achievements, no battle pets or mounts nothing just a Maghar orc basically naked

What steps would I need to take to accomplish this? I know it may sound dumb to some but call it a test of metal or something.

Thanks in Advance

I’d have to double check when I got into the office, Dingwoot, but it should work like any other character. Once created, you should be able to transfer between WoW licenses on the same or different Battle.net accounts, assuming you are registered to both.

2 Likes

I have been searching and searching and it looks ok I think, just need to make sure I am registered to the new account in the same way to the old account, vrakthris if you could verify that I would be stoked my man

One thing to be acutely aware of is that it wouldn’t bring the ability to create more mag’har with it, to my knowledge.

2 Likes

yup understood, I have way way way to many alts now, I would like to start fresh with a single toon, no achievements and do a bit of a week series on what it is like for a solo player to start fresh with nothing, BUT I have wanted to play a Maghar since I first saw them back in TBC I think