Alliance WM 15% now

You are literally crying about still getting free gear and a bigger bonus because it’s not as big of a bonus and the gear isn’t as high an ilvl as it was last week. You are full on special ed and a perfect example of the type of player everyone laughs at who plays alliance.

I actually thought hordes were gonna get the WM buff and AOO quest this week, because of many alliance turning WM on last week for the ilvl400 gear.

I haven’t cried once, check your posts cow. I know being a small brained peon limits your basic functions, but at least try to keep up with what’s going on.

I do expect it to go back up now that it’s going to ilvl 385 piece. At ilvl 400 the pvp quest was pretty much mandatory. A 385 is good but not great, not something I will go out of my way for now that emissary quests are at 385.

Right, you’re just complaining that your precious bonus and free welfare gear was taken away by claiming it was done because of Horde tears. You are a pathetic coward, just like every other member of your faction.

So… If I had the quest 95% done, will I still get the 400 cache since I had it prior to the nerf, or will it auto-nerf when I complete it?

Will likely auto nerf I’m thinking

That’s a good question actually. I think you should have had it turned in before today to be safe. Sometimes quests reset on Tuesday and it give you a brand new one.

I’m not sure what it will do though.

The percentage scales between 10% to 30% based on the Alliance:Horde ratio. Nothing was nerfed, the cap still is 30%. All that happened is that last week a lot of Alliance players turned on Warmode for the free iLvl 400 item while, at the same time, a lot of Horde turned off Warmode in the hopes they’d get a free iLvl 400 item this week.

I guess the 15% only shows that, even if Alliance turns on WM and Horde turns it off, we are still outnumbered…

You do realize that that buff and quest only narrowed the gap by half right?

I mean, it was only there in the first place because Alliance cried in the first place soooo…

1 Like

You must have missed all the posts where Horde were crying because they had no one to PvP with, that’s probably a good part of why the sliding % scale exists in the first place, along with that quest. Then once that was implemented Horde cried it wasn’t fair

2 Likes

the 30% and free loot was the band aid…

and when it swing in the horde favor it will still be stupid band aid to the problem of combat racials.

NoooooooooooOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO

I really dont care about the gear rewards. I would prefer to keep the 30% exp bonus on both factions as “incentive” to turn warmode on. I turned warmode on for this character for the bonus and have other characters planned to lvl. I will probably still level those toons but not as aggressively as with 30% on. Faster I can get the leveling done the better. I dont hate it but do wish I could go a little faster. Is what it is though.

4 Likes

This. I’m leveling this Dark Iron and the drastic % drop will put a dent in the time it will take me to hit 110 or even 120 if I choose.

2 Likes

I agree 30% extra exp and strictly exp should be for both sides during warmode, it helps a ton and there’s always a chance a group will sweep through you.

It’s not meant as a reward, it’s mean for compensation to lost time leveling while participating in wPvP. You are very likely leveling much slower with WM on than WM off, even with the bonuses.

Not in my experience. I’ve leveled on both Horde and Alliance and there was little, if any PvP going on.

And this is exactly what they are trying to fix by balancing the sides and discouraging people just taking WM for a ‘free benefit.’ It’s not supposed to be free.

I got killed a few times in the 60-80 range recently. Granted not that many, but it did happen and one was annoying as I had to go back up the spire in Netherstorm… sigh.