Alliance want to cross-faction group

This dude doesn’t get it. Whatsoever. He clearly hasn’t experienced the struggle to find groups and raids on alliance and it shows.

“MuH faction PrIdE” much.

This change would hurt no one and benefit everyone and I can’t believe people are being so fickle.

4 Likes

How is wanting game play to reflect lore meta?

What lore? Whose lore?

Do you honestly think that just because Jaina and Thrall said a thing that the rest of the Alliance suddenly wants to sit in a circle with the Horde, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya?

Do you think that just because the Winter Queen and Elune gave Tyrande a choice between Vengeance and Renewal that no other night elf gets a say in the matter?

Do you think that Genn will suddenly forget about Sylvanas and the Forsaken killing his son?

Do you honestly think that Turalyon, who’s been back on Azeroth for maybe 5 minutes, and who hasn’t been fighting the Horde for the last I don’t know - thousand years or so - and whoever the Horde has left there can keep the two sides from each other’s throats?

Am I supposed to believe that since Steve Danuser and Christie Golden dedided “Oh wouldn’t it be neat if everyone were suddenly friends” and tried to shoehorn that idea into 15 years worth of “I hate you” "Yeah, Well I hate you MORE!" “Yeah?!? Well I hate you 3000!!!” (Cue the bloodlust and heroism sound effects.); that the story is just going to turn on a dime?

I hate to break it to you? But that isn’t good storytelling and it doesn’t work that way. I don’t care what they say. I don’t care what some not-in-game lore book says or will say. I don’t care what some cough streamer cough says about some not-in-game lore book being correct about Steve Danuser being correct about his dumb@$$ story.

The story and lore don’t support that kind of game play. We haven’t even been able to talk to the other side and now suddenly we’re best friends? WHAT? The logical jumps and mental gymnastics required to get from where we are to where people are proposing we go would get 10.0’s from all the Olympic judges (except the Chinese judge who’d give it a 9.9).