Alliance want to cross-faction group

Nah.

According to the Alliance playerbase, the Alliance is composed entirely of hapless players who can’t get anything done unless the Horde comes in to save them from themselves. (Again, that’s not me, that’s what the ALLIANCE players keep saying, over and over again.)

Why on earth would we agree to that?

Based on what the Alliance players keep saying, this would be nothing less than a total bail-out of the Alliance playerbase by the Horde playerbase. What is the appeal there for Horde players?

Then explain why the entire PvP populace swapped to Alliance for WoD. It’s a snowball effect. The top teams went alliance, so their friends went alliance, then their followers went alliance, and so on and so forth.

Maybe come play with some dying alliance teams, all of whom say the same thing at the end. ‘It’s just easier to get stuff done on the horde.’ Maybe come be a recruiting officer on this side of the divide before you blow off this issue.

Long story short, they did it for PvP… There’s no reason to not do it for PvE.

9 Likes

Because Blizzard massively nerfed Horde racials in the WoD pre-patch.

Next question?

To be clear, Brewa was not chosen to speak for the Horde. In case any of you were wondering whether we had a meeting. We didn’t.

6 Likes

Fixed that for you.

6 Likes

You mean brought them in line? Same question.

5 Likes

You’re on an RP realm so you’re not representative of what “Alliance wants”; most non-RPers do not care about the faction conflict anymore. If they did the top realms wouldn’t be nearly 100% populated by members of one faction.

2 Likes

No the “bringing in line” was when they later nerfed some Alliance racials as well.

Why a no you don’t even do group content so why do you care?

2 Likes

Way more than top end raiders want this.

Especially the casuals who see their raider friends leaving their guilds/ servers to horde side.

It’s crushing to both sides.

3 Likes

Get rid of the Hall of Fame. That’s all it takes.

When did all of this hand-wringing start? Battle for Azeroth.

When was the Hall of Fame added? Battle for Azeroth.

There have been more Horde raiders than Alliance since Burning Crusade. But once Blizzard put it on a billboard for everyone to see, it suddenly became a “problem”.

You might not want it and others might not either but there are still plenty of horde players that would like to see it for pve.

We are already working together pretty much all the time in pve .

If you want to keep your full on always be at eachothers throats , they could toggle it not to work in Warmode and for BGs other then merc mode for randoms .

The faction conflict in this game is a joke . To be honest it should just be reduced down to random skirmishes where it is one race against another from time to time and the rest of the horde and alliance go “Nope we’ll sit this out , you two take care of your own business”

7 Likes

… Again… be a recruiting officer on this side for a few months. You’ll change your tune fast.

Edit: I have more than enough anecdotal evidence of watching numerous top of the server guilds, and excellent players jump ship to go horde for a vastly improved recruiting experience, to completely ignore this issue.

5 Likes

In Shadowlands, yes. In previous expansions it was quite rare. The faction leaders even comment on that, from time to time.

I don’t want more expansions like Shadowlands. Do you?

Blizzard needs to stop writing Alliance stories and forcing them down the Horde playerbase’s throat. They need to go back to separate storylines that point in the same directions, like we had in Burning Crusade and Wrath.

I like the change because it’s the best kind of change:

If you want to use it, it’s all advantages.

If you don’t want to use it, you don’t have to.

1 Like

Most of the ones I’ve seen switch end up with worse progression Horde-side than they had as Alliance.

They think going Horde will be a panacea, then find out that there’s actually way more competition over here.

It pretty much happened in every previous expansion, especially towards the end of the expansion. It wasn’t rare at all.

7 Likes

And nowhere did I claim that. Don’t put words in my mouth.

I only claimed that the raiding guild GM who wrote the post linked in the OP is not the chosen spokesperson for all Alliance players.

Name them, then.

And I’ll pick apart your list.

And you are?

Just because your server pretends to be passable doesn’t mean Alliance isn’t on life support right now. Its playerbase outside of the OCE scene is declining at an alarming rate, and Mythic guilds going Horde or quitting in massive numbers absolutely affects what a casual player like yourself might be able to do in this game.

1 Like