Alliance. Time to Boycott AV

So why is your rank so low still?

1 Like

Except they didnā€™t take away your ability to world pvpā€¦

Because horde dont start closer to the objectives then alliance do. Oh wait. They do.
Because horde doesnā€™t have the better chokepoint in av. Oh wait they do.

4 Likes

Cuz after bgs came out i went from being top 40-60 on my server for honor gain to top 150-300 because everyone and their mother can farm 350k honor a week afk botting in av

try putting up competitive honor grind numbers doing w pvp. Hell its almost impossible to find people now

Ive seen alliance premades Finish the map with 6 min on the scoreboard.
The fastest Horde Premade finish to van is 5 min 40 seconds

yeah we are so much closer to the objectives.
Alliance also have bunkers which cannot be solo back capped without taking out archers
Alliance have the bridge
Alliance have their cave above SPGY so when they spawn they can have mages and hunters aoe us as we spawn at SPGY while the rest of their raid caps the gy or defends the bridge.

If you guys knew how to utilize your terrain youd have horde stuck at the bridge every game

It was an example just say hey got your back.

Ppl QQ about a class to get them nerfed should be in BFA.

yes, lets give up the whole map to hold you at the gates of our base. Did we burn any towers? get any LTs? No. So a ZERO honor turtle game for us. Sound like you are trying to get us to play a game that only benefits you.

5 Likes

Itā€™s time to boycott Alliance in both versions of the game. Everyone roll Hordeā€¦100% everyone.

1 Like

Except i clearly remember dominating all horde players back in vanilla. When i pvped in vanilla every one of my bgs were won by alliance usually at a 80% rate.

Exact opposite in my experience.

Why is that? You chose the dominant faction. It canā€™t be all sunshine and rainbows.

Right, you can hide in there because if any alliance pokes their head around the corner the entire place pulls. If the alliance hide with Van the horde can walk around the corner and ranged kill without aggroing.

So itā€™s much easier to sit with the horde boss and defend. You need less people which means more can be on offense.

1 Like

they win the battle with this mentality but lose the war their que is already insanely longer

not long enough

https://imgur.com/LBpcD8p
https://imgur.com/a/D3JyIFW
then they proceeded into the cave needless to say i didnā€™t stick around to watch it

World pvp has never been about honor per hour. Its always been inferior to other options.

What a stupid thread.

Alliance lose AV due to the fact that they still think the rush strat works. Horde turtle meta is the way the game is going to be played. There is no play around it.

1 Like
  • Horde are at Balinda before Alliance are past their towers every time, even with 100% + 3/3.
  • Balinda has weak abilities compared to Galvangarā€™s Mortal Strike and AoE fear.
  • Alliance have to push through a narrow gap under a Horde tower to reach IBGY while Horde can approach SHGY from any direction and safely out of range of the archers.
  • The run from SPGY to the RH is far shorter than the run from FWGY to RH.
  • Horde can shelter inside FW keep with Drekā€™thar and Alliance canā€™t peek in to kill them or Drek + warmasters aggro.
  • Horde can peek in and shoot Alliance in Dun Baldar because the bunker is so spacious that Van doesnā€™t aggro.
  • Vanndar can easily be solo pulled and tanked in the spacious bunker with lower chance of failure than in the horde keep.
  • Horde can bypass bridge by terrain abuse.
5 Likes

You choosing Alliance does not entitle you to cheating buddy.

You choosing horde does not entitle you to the same options instant queues allow.

Horde would do the same thing if they had instant queues but since itā€™s alliance and not them, itā€™s ā€œcheatingā€.

It is almost like horde doesnt realize alliance pugs generally let them cap bunkers, kill lts, kill balinda and get gys. I mean how often do pugs as a whole try to defend anything and almost never recall

1 Like