Alliance. Time to Boycott AV

Horde rarely lost in vanilla. Alliance had the same give up and roll over mentality then as they do now.

That mentality prevents many horde pvp players from rerolling alliance. Not fun playing with quitters.

1 Like

And it fun playing with people who are mentally capable of seeing more than one type of victory. You keep the rest on the horde, the alliance will be just fine without ya.

This is not coherent

So what are we to do? Leave and take a 15 min break? Get real

To recap all the Horde troll responses.

1. You suck
  2. There are no choke points
  3. The obvious measurable advantage we have does not exist
  4. If you would only play defense inside your own base it would be more fun
  5. Ignore the over all PVE goals of killing NPCs of this raid instance this is only meant to be PVP
  6. If you would only play the game the way we want you to it would be more fun for us.
  7. Complaining to Blizzard the way that we do about literally everything, makes you the baby.
6 Likes
  1. You hit Balinda at the same time we do because of your cave position
  2. Our only 2 chokes are AFTER we give up the entire map. IBGY is the best choke in the game with a GY that let’s you flank while not giving up the center of the map.
  3. You can get to Vann faster but choose not to.

You’re asking pugs to be better then other pugs. It’s not happening.

1 Like

Alliance AV are better than ever, I even won in a Pug.

2 Likes

Pre-BGroups, there were a couple of servers that had Horde winning the majority of AVs. All the rest were Alliance winning close to all of them. This continued into Battlegroups and only evened out towards the end of Vanilla during patch 2.0, the welfare epic patch. I used to read and post on the PVP forum a lot.

Is there a way for others to verify that? Not sure and I don’t really care.

The fact that Horde mostly lost vanilla AV, original and 1.12 is just that. A fact. The fact that they always claimed that Alliance won it b/c it was a PVE BG is also a fact. If you don’t remember that, that’s a you problem. I remember very well.

Now, WSG pugs were mostly won by Horde and that also strengthened their whole AV being a pve thing, and Alliance sucks at PVP argument.

AB was basically close to 50:50.

Notice a trend yet?

Just a guess, they probably figrued it would result in the least effort, because the later it was in development, the more fixes and adjustments had been made. 1.12.x was the last patch before BC. They couldn’t go any later.

It’s a video game. If your “best interests” are anything other than short-term pleasure, maybe you’re the problem.

Gasp! Insanity!

2 Likes

I don’t think ppl were exploiting reckoning.

List how? They had it stack to 5 when classic went live.

All the rest was exploited to a degree.

/startattack
/stopattack

Since hotfixed.

1. Reckoning stacks are lost when you initiate an auto-attack against a target and cancel it before it goes off.
1 Like

It has to be moved back but they won’t do it.

1 Like

Reckoning should not fall off after you mount. That is a major change. That is nerf.

Next the person on video stop attacking before reckoning went off. So, he could stack it to 5 ummm that’s what reckoning does.

Example.
It would be like saying rogue combat point every time it goes up past 3 we need to nerf it by making harder to get 5. Make it go off at one more so.

Bugs that have been noticed for your info:

Reckoning stacks are not building if autoattack is not active.
Reckoning stacks are not building if current target is out of melee range.
Reckoning stacks are not building if attacked from behind.
Reckoning stacks are loss if target moves out of melee range.
Reckoning stacks are loss if autoattack is stopped.

So, when classic launch it was working as intended. Only thing I could see was buff tank and getting stacks.

2 Likes

Odd. I think the exact opposite. In fact I fired a guy once because of a Horde sticker on his car. Turns out he was padding his time card and steeling tools. We found out after the fact. You all a deeply flawed delusional human beings.

2 Likes

That is my point, you chose a PVE racial, so you shouldn’t cry about PVP racials. If your priority was PVP, you’d have chosen a gnome or dwarf.

They could have released it early because a large bulk of the population blow through the leveling and MC quicker than they anticipated and wanted to release some new content early rather than having a significant amount of players just stop subbing until the BGs were released on schedule.

There were many YouTube and streamers there were already complaining about not having things to do now that they had gotten MC on farm mode. It would not be the first time something like this has happened.

Huh???
They are literally SUPPOSED to.
Capture Everything, Defend Everything and Kill ALL bosses and any enemy object that gets in your way is literally the whole object of AV.

Hurry up and win in 7 minutes or less is not the design objective.

3 Likes