Alliance Rogues sapping Runthak

Maybe. But the resolution would be setting the NPCs as not pvp flagged, or not ccable. Which would also prevent the resetting of them. Kinda a situation where you gotta take the consequences if you want something, IMO.

3 Likes

hehe, yeah and that way you can become notorious and hated by the enemy faction. This has given me motivation to finish my paladin, atlhough I dont know how I feel about playing deep ret, but really what difference does it actually make? Gear is what makes a holy paladin good at healing in PVP, most of the talents are kinda meh it looks…

1 Like

Dear Diary,

How nice for you. How about the people that care go back to discussing it.

Lol ok cry on the forums because you didn’t get your name shouted out in ogrimar. Oh wait, you still did just didn’t get your buff. Maybe you should worry more about getting that SM helm upgraded.

You could just make them immune to incapacitate

That’s not what Blizzard would do and we both know it.

They would either make them immune and leave the cooldown, make them immune and delete the cooldown, or remove their PVP flag so they wouldn’t even be attackable. It’s up in the air which one they would choose.

They just announced a patch for this.

LIGHTSPEED reaction time when the Horde is inconvenienced man… I’ve never seen anything like this. Its freaking amazing how quickly #NoChanges ceases to matter when the Horde has something to complain about.

Im on a PVE realm, so this doesn’t even impact me, but even I can process the optics of how quick they are to cater to the Horde man. Its absolutely nuts.

TBC Classic is going to be 99% horde guaranteed. Everyone is going to learn their lesson watching this.

2 Likes

I think the ability to sap Runthak preventing the buff from being cast is fine.

The terrain exploit however should be fixed to prevent people from diving down with a guaranteed sap.

retail is already 99% horde, everyone knows this lol

If they’re gonna start fixing them, then I would want all of them fixed. There are tons of them

3 Likes

Yeah, Blizzard go fix your game!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Predictable responses. I knew people would just support it.

And yet another reason PvP realms are stupid.

What is reading comprehension? Please quote me crying on the forums. I don’t care about my buff or getting my name shouted out. I was replying to what you said.

/facepalm

I even quoted what I was replying to. Try reading before replying if you are not trying to look silly.

Sick burn on a still leveling alt though. :+1:

FYI, you can do this on PVE realms just fine.

But people don’t. PvE realm folk don’t find this kind of thing amusing.

You literally said this, so you obviously care about the texts/RP? Otherwise why even comment?

Apparently this is already being hotfixed, its amazing what 1 forum post can do when it shows the horde being griefed lmao, 24 hour response time.

“Yeah guys we totally uhh changed something we um didn’t mention like 5 months ago and uhh yeah like it changed the way the buffs went out yeah…to improve server performance! this isn’t a change this is how it was honest!”

hysterical

Tribalism is my favorite high.

Only on a batch tick.

Radius on Flare is 10 yards.

Sap is 5 yards, the display area of flare is 5 yards

You are not getting into range in time.

You can res and attempt to get to stealth and sap, but odds are its not happening.